JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What kinda snake was that anyways? Beautiful scenery!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't ask Nick, You will be dreaming about snakes again. BTW, How is everything going?? You on the mend??
Hahaha! I know them snakes give me the willys! Im moving around a lil better Tim. I was supposed to get my spinal epidural shot today but me and the wife got the Vid. So now i got 10 more days before i can get my shot. Im supposed to be doing physical therapy now too but everything is on hold. Swear when it rains it pours. At least for us its just like the flu, fever and chills for a day or 2 but not horrible. Gonna pull through just fine. I just cant smell or tAste anything.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
10:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hahaha! I know them snakes give me the willys! Im moving around a lil better Tim. I was supposed to get my spinal epidural shot today but me and the wife got the Vid. So now i got 10 more days before i can get my shot. Im supposed to be doing physical therapy now too but everything is on hold. Swear when it rains it pours. At least for us its just like the flu, fever and chills for a day or 2 but not horrible. Gonna pull through just fine. I just cant smell or taste anything.
Well crap, not liking that. I’m hoping things get better for ya soon, and get me those wrap pics ya slacker!

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hahaha! I know them snakes give me the willys! Im moving around a lil better Tim. I was supposed to get my spinal epidural shot today but me and the wife got the Vid. So now i got 10 more days before i can get my shot. Im supposed to be doing physical therapy now too but everything is on hold. Swear when it rains it pours. At least for us its just like the flu, fever and chills for a day or 2 but not horrible. Gonna pull through just fine. I just cant smell or tAste anything.
I've missed some since I've been absent.
Wishing you good health and .... less pouring rain. In fact, no rain.
Seriously hoping everything works out the best for you and yours.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well crap, not liking that. I’m hoping things get better for ya soon, and get me those wrap pics ya slacker!
Lol! Thanks! Patience grasshopper! The 272 and wrap will be getting pics when i get there. Saws in my future prob wont be for a while. Unless its just building them in the shop. Which i intend to do a lot! Soon!
I've missed some since I've been absent.
Wishing you good health and .... less pouring rain. In fact, no rain.
Seriously hoping everything works out the best for you and yours.
Thanks! Im moving forward, just a lil side step with the Vid. 2 bulging discs and arthritis/narrowing from L5-S1. The PT and shots r just prerequisites for Insurance before surgery. Always got to jump through hoops it seems.:(
Common water snake. Agressive, but non venomous.
10-4! I believe we call them northern water snakes up here. They do have bad attitudes for sure:D

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Liking for your positive attitude my man. You will get through this for sure Nick.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Covid is a nasty thing for sure. I got original covid last November. Was not fun at all. Glad to see you pulling through.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the junkyard today and came home with a complete upper and lower intake, both exhaust manifolds, a perfectly strait and rust free valve cover, fake wood grain interior trim pieces, good EGR tube, and a few smalls to put dual tanks back in this thing too.

All for the grand total of 50 bucks!

PXL_20210910_220030083.jpg

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Liking for your positive attitude my man. You will get through this for sure Nick.
I figure i can only go up from here Cuz!:D
Covid is a nasty thing for sure. I got original covid last November. Was not fun at all. Glad to see you pulling through.
Thanks Steve! Yes it is, ive know a few that wound up in the hospital, some with underlying conditions and some not. Keep the thread rolling so i have reading material while im down a leg:D

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figure i can only go up from here Cuz!:D

Thanks Steve! Yes it is, ive know a few that wound up in the hospital, some with underlying conditions and some not. Keep the thread rolling so i have reading material while im down a leg:D

No problem! I remember when the truck was down a leg!

20190122_171825.jpg 20190122_171811.jpg