17 Models available now of CCC Racing pistons by Wiseco

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It almost finished revving up at the end of the 3rd cut. Is the any resistance felt from the wood?
On practice runs I don’t really rev it hard before I hit the wood. No resistance felt...you can push on it pretty good, it’s a handful. For cold start races throttle is pinned wide open for the start so it hits the wood a little faster.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 084/088/ms880/3120 piston we make is an oversized 62mm for racing, we have sold about 50 of them so far, there really isn’t much demand for a 60mm in the racing community as it would be undersized for the class.

As to an 046 piston we haven’t got any plans to do one yet but might down the road, we would consider any piston that we think we sell in a decent quantity to make it worthwhile.

I think a handful of guys use the 272 piston in their 7900 dolmars

Have a guy right now that likes the idea of the Wiseco piston for his 460. I also think that the Hybrid crowd will go for it. So maybe not so much for racing as playing type of saw/person possibly? Also Dominant did sell out all of their 460 pistons so there's no competition. I realize that's only three guys on a forum wanting them, but it's a start.

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think if you had the 460 piston meant to run the factory piston, or both options like yours 660/661 options it would be appealing. Guys like me who don’t cut for a living but love modifying their equipment would be all over that. Especially for the simplicity of drop in performance as these are.

In the end I hope whatever you choose makes you money, thanks for the work and bringing forth what you have already. For us it’s exciting hence the push for other options!

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 272 will fit into a 460 with not too much work. I built one and it was a good runner.

Totally agree with you here Mike.
I’ve got a couple 460 jugs here that are going to be getting 272 pistons. It’s not at all hard to do