17 Models available now of CCC Racing pistons by Wiseco

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never did one. If I remember right I used the low compression gasket and a regular one stacked and that’s about all. Nothing crazy. Just machine you’re squish to gain compression and the base can be untouched.
Any specific gains to running this setup, sorry if it was mentioned earlier. Or more so Dave has one available from wiseco so fit it in a 046 reasons?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Usually a porter is looking for wider piston skirts so they can use larger ports in thier build and less overall weight if possible
Our 272 model isnt ready yet, hopefully in a few months, the process is pretty slow.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any specific gains to running this setup, sorry if it was mentioned earlier. Or more so Dave has one available from wiseco so fit it in a 046 reasons?

I wanted the thin ring with less resistance and wider skirts. It got it close to a 372 in big wood and faster than all the other saws I had in cants. I got mine from Chris Cicora. I don’t know if he’s doing any now or not.

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sound like a great dual purpose saw! That’s what I like to have mine as. Never know when the ol hot rod is going to have to swing a long bar and drop a big one.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wanted the thin ring with less resistance and wider skirts. It got it close to a 372 in big wood and faster than all the other saws I had in cants. I got mine from Chris Cicora. I don’t know if he’s doing any now or not.

Mike, this one in middle? One Ed had made up then sold them to C.C.

I would think Dave would have a nice 52mm now too.

52mmm.jpg