High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

17 Models available now of CCC Racing pistons by Wiseco

Cerberus

Cerberus the aardvark, not the hell-hound!!
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
4 more new models of Wiseco CCC Racing pistons available now :)
View attachment 205703
42mm 346xp OE pop up model
44.3mm 346xp NE pop up model
44.3mm 346xp NE flat top race model
45mm 346xp big bore pop up model

These four exclusive designs are available nowhere else just like all the other CCC Racing models
1f642.png
:)

54mm MS660/066 pop up model
56mm MS660/066 big bore pop up model
56mm MS661 pop up model (2 versions)
58mm MS661 big bore pop up model
48mm 365 Special model
50mm 372XP model
51.7mm 372XPW model
52mm 372XP big bore model
52mm 181/281XP model (2 versions)
54mm 288xp model
62mm 3120XP big bore model

That's a total of 17 models and one more very soon
1f642.png

If you want one just send me a PM, any that are left will be added to the webstore and eBay store early next week.

pics of 44.3 pop up piston version
View attachment 205704 View attachment 205705
Beautiful stuff!!

Any chance at skirt-length (or just total height( for that 56mm 660 (big bore 660) piston? If easily available, skirt-width would be neat to know, too, but just glancing tells me "Wider than any exhaust port widths you'd care about" ROFL!!

I imagine coatings are standard molybdenum? Just how long is this 'sacrificial coating' supposed to last? If it's wearing at 5 tanks (any visible wear in the moly) is that normal?

One thing I'm VERY interested to know-- Some pistons here have these non-OEM "ports"/recessions right above the wrist pin / beneath piston crown's sides, are these "oil storage ports"? Looking at them, it's all I can think of, and based on piston-movement they would be "configured properly" to accumulate oil during powerstroke and 'drop it' onto the wristpin/small end bearing as the slug moves up its compression stroke (IE some are triangular with fat side facing down, with a taper that'd promote buildup on the downstroke and 'loss'/drip of that buildup during the up-stroke, which'd be awesome if it were a viable way of getting more oil to this notoriously under-lubed area!! May as well ask here, have always wondered- those grooves on bottoms of pistons' pin bosses, are those for channelling oil into the pin/bearing area while the piston moves? I always accentuate them, for more oil flow, when doing my pistons!)

Cerberus

Cerberus the aardvark, not the hell-hound!!
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Oh yeah duh....would LOVE to know the weights of (in order of import to me!) weights for:
- 54mm 660,
- 56mm 660, and
- 56mm 661 (either/both models, am really just curious Re weights, I find the designs' materials-allocation a bit confusing, for instance they're so tight on some areas but then the whole wrist-pin boss area is just this giant rectangular column as the norm, seems very rough / unfinished in that (1) regard, has left me curious -- would've expected more emphasis placed on aerodynamics I mean even if using the large columnar center 'beams', their bottoms could still at least be hit 45deg so there's 'some' aerodynamics, certainly it's never a good thing to purposefully put flat surfaces on leading edges of the piston right?)

Thanks for any enlightenment, will admit that despite being new I am finding the omission of piston work VERY odd, seems like it's just an obvious "do it with the cylinder" but nobody seems to :/ ...

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
12:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah duh....would LOVE to know the weights of (in order of import to me!) weights for:
- 54mm 660,
- 56mm 660, and
- 56mm 661 (either/both models, am really just curious Re weights, I find the designs' materials-allocation a bit confusing, for instance they're so tight on some areas but then the whole wrist-pin boss area is just this giant rectangular column as the norm, seems very rough / unfinished in that (1) regard, has left me curious -- would've expected more emphasis placed on aerodynamics I mean even if using the large columnar center 'beams', their bottoms could still at least be hit 45deg so there's 'some' aerodynamics, certainly it's never a good thing to purposefully put flat surfaces on leading edges of the piston right?)

Thanks for any enlightenment, will admit that despite being new I am finding the omission of piston work VERY odd, seems like it's just an obvious "do it with the cylinder" but nobody seems to :/ ...

I just spent 30 minutes grinding all the sharp edges and casting flaws off a piston. It dropped about 8grams in the process. People don’t talk about it as much because the theory behind it is very basic. But I think many people do it.

slackinoff

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok I got a reply back from CCC. All I asked was if they had any in stock. I forgot to ask for details. See below.

"We are sold out here, will be more in about 3 months
Thanks
Dave"

slackinoff

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They got back with me on my question about it being non windowed. See below copy and paste from email.

"We went windowless, because. A faster saw can be built this way, or a conventional build can be done with windows down on a mill.
Thanks"

I saw a video where tinman used one of these and didn't cut windows into the piston. He removed the cylinder extension below the lower transfers. Kind of like open port but not all the way open.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know the status of getting more CCC Wiseco pistons in the future? I just checked the CCracing website, and it doesn't look like anything is still for sale.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know the status of getting more CCC Wiseco pistons in the future? I just checked the CCracing website, and it doesn't look like anything is still for sale.

I think brother Dave is getting out of the chainsaw business. There's only one item in his eBay store and nothing on the website.

The Facebook group hasn't been active for about two years.