Woods port... Whos the best!

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's all to easy to believe everything you see on the Internet. I base most my experiences on meeting person in person or talking on phone. Jason has not done me wrong so I can't complain about him.

CO×climber×303

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I think im just going to let him know im going else were unless i can get a saw from him to run while he has mine.... Witch is somthing i would never ask for out of any builder unless i dident trust to get my saw back if i do send him anything its going to be one of my older climb saws. He can mess it up all he wants. Hahah bc i know i already have and anything would be an improvement

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think each builder probably has that one saw they shine at. I think it depends on what u want done. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with porters so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well ill message both of them and see who is closest to me its definitely going to be a challenge to get the power/torque/rpm that im looking for. I live in denver Colorado so being a mile high might make things alittle harder...But if anyone is up to the challenge?
I can put you in contact with a guy in Colorado springs with several ported saws from a few builders to get some trigger time.

I just don't have time or ambition to be covered up in saws again when I get done with this 6/7 days a week outage. Awol is a good friend and I highly recommend him for someone who's not as far behind as some of the guys