USMC615 pro mac 700 raffle saw

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After reading kfd518’s piston issue awhile back and you being told to do the right thing I though it would be done. But I guess after 48 more pages of crap you aren’t done killing your business off. You could have saved face at one point but now it’s completely over and as mastermind said you picked your hill to die on. Hopefully the people you’ve hosed get their saws and parts back and you get to meet your new boyfriend soon.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow he still has the saws so ether he wasn't there or he really knows how to snowflake people face to face. I feel at this point that he needs to face the mirror on the wall and see for himself that if he doesn't make things right with you guys that that he might end up having someone else looking at him from behind as he's looking in the mirror which is something no buddy wants. Make things right dude you're going down a road that's going to be a tuff one to find a exit.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did not make it home with the saws.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not saying this is exactly how business should be done either but where my wife works it’s pretty much the exact opposite of Jim. I was physical whiteness to someone bringing in a year and a half old plastic snow shovel to return it. He admitted he was chipping ice with his 12$ shovel and it broke but he didn’t think it should have so they replaced it free. Not saying it’s right the guy got a free one but it also insured he’ll be back to buy from them next time he needs something they have. So I guess what I’m saying is take care of people and it will be returned if you don’t that gets returned also just not in the nicest way.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Repo rule 101...never give up the 'element of surprise'...I'd refrain from posting who and when your going to visit him. I bet he watches threads here. Good luck getting saws back from this substandard human. Don't forget once that property is in your hands, he has no claim to it.