USMC615 pro mac 700 raffle saw

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:icon_popcorn: well it's getting late now so what's the verdict? Is it a win?:campeon:. Or is it a loss?:icon_pc:

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not so late here on the west coast, however the anticipation builds. Will Jim break character and do the right thing for once, through the help of Frank or does the saga continue. I'm afraid we all must have patience. Jim generally behaved quite differently in person when I finally was able to meet him in the person. I hope for the same here.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not so late here on the west coast, however the anticipation builds. Will Jim break character and do the right thing for once, through the help of Frank or does the saga continue. I'm afraid we all must have patience. Jim generally behaved quite differently in person when I finally was able to meet him in the person. I hope for the same here.
...that’s what you get when a man and a supposed man stand face to face. The keyboard *s-wordt and mentality seems to disappear. A lot of folks can’t nowhere near ‘walk’ the ‘talk’ they let out of their mouths, much less their keyboard mouths. Ain’t busting on you Don at all, not one bit.

My philosophy has been plain and simple for decades...bar none...let’s see who kicks each other’s ass! It’s an ingrained mentality.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...that’s what you get when a man and a supposed man stand face to face. The keyboard *s-wordt and mentality seems to disappear. A lot of folks can’t nowhere near ‘walk’ the ‘talk’ they let out of their mouths, much less their keyboard mouths. Ain’t busting on you Don at all, not one bit.

My philosophy has been plain and simple for decades...bar none...let’s see who kicks each other’s ass! It’s an ingrained mentality.
I'm just trying one last bit of positivism, but like others am awaiting the results. It could be Frank and Jim are having a long conversation. It may be Jim is absent or won't open the door. Or Frank is in jail, which I very much doubt.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little after 8pm there...maybe the saws will get loaded up. Who knows what kinda crazy ass conversation might be taking place. If it were me, it’d be about a five min conversation at best, and that’s giving his ass two minutes...you know very well by then whether or not the situation needs to turn...

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should think we might have heard something by now. Suspense will be what it is, it would seem.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should think we might have heard something by now. Suspense will be what it is, it would seem.
I don’t want to step on any toes or cause any grief for anyone, but Frank confirmed to me that both saws are still in Jim’s possession, as of tonight.

Jim, if you’re reading this, I would like to have my saw sent back ASAP. I don’t care if it still needs a little work. I will pay for shipping... just take it to the FedEx place and get a quote, and I will send the money to cover shipping.

And take the PM-700, too. You have the shipping label. There is no need to drag any of this out any longer. Let’s just be done with this whole *f-worded up mess of a situation... it’s gone on long enough.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t want to step on any toes or cause any grief for anyone, but Frank confirmed to me that both saws are still in Jim’s possession, as of tonight.

Jim, if you’re reading this, I would like to have my saw sent back ASAP. I don’t care if it still needs a little work. I will pay for shipping... just take it to the FedEx place and get a quote, and I will send the money to cover shipping.

And take the PM-700, too. You have the shipping label. There is no need to drag any of this out any longer. Let’s just be done with this whole *frenched up mess of a situation... it’s gone on long enough.
I think the local authorities should be involved. You have enough evidence to prove he has your saw and you've tried pretty much every other avenue to get it back.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the local authorities should be involved. You have enough evidence to prove he has your saw and you've tried pretty much every other avenue to get it back.

I agree completely. The local Sheriff's department needs to get involved. This is ridiculous.