High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Are you on Facebook? There is a guy names Tim Hall that posted in the Stihl Chainsaw group looking to buy a saw in Florida. He's in Suwanee ? Might be a chance for you to move something for a decent price.
Dont do face book i can pm you my info swuanee is up north of gainsville that saw is near south of tampa. Im gonna have a ms 361 done soon i need to sell new bearings seals cabers dual port muffler.i can pm you my info for guy

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dont do face book i can pm you my info swuanee is up north of gainsville that saw is near south of tampa. Im gonna have a ms 361 done soon i need to sell new bearings seals cabers dual port muffler.i can pm you my info for guy

Shoot. I’d send you the money to pick that one up. I have family in Clearwater. May be visiting them
This year

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shoot. I’d send you the money to pick that one up. I have family in Clearwater. May be visiting them
This year
Hes gonna call me back tomm. I may have him ship it to me be on standby for ship info. He owns a repair engine shop was a dealer up north in ny i have been on phone a while with him.if i can get it shipped for 20 bucks i cant drive there that cheap.i gave him my addresss

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Clearwater is complete other side of bay from sarasota long way but if i get it here be easier for me to meet you in claerwater or halfway when you visit. My inlaws live in ruskin takes me an hour and a half to get there and sarasota an hour south. I wouldnt be able to get there till next weekend. If you want it dont want it dont wanna miss it.get it paid for quicker paypal.hes spose to text me more pics of saws bottom and piston and cylinder @Frank bierce

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
672fe04de2d1a79f08f825333fef44e0.jpg