Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel that ads like these are kinda like a voluntary surrender of a man card...

Take my saw I don’t deserve it and please do this now.
Sometimes knowing your limits is being more of a man than pushing the limits lol.
Better to have your card revoked than to have it squashed while in your pocket:risas3:.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully thats a joke.
Everyone has their place.
Pretty sure I wouldn't want you holding a scalpel over me quoting that to yourself, but why not just take a chance right:facepalm:.

Theirs and estimated 250,000 deaths in the US every year from medical malpractice.

I think your chances with me holding the scalpel would be better than 50/50;)

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes knowing your limits is being more of a man than pushing the limits lol.
Better to have your card revoked than to have it squashed while in your pocket:risas3:.

It’s more of humor. I by no means am saying hiring a tree service is bad, we all have limits. I hired one not too long ago for 2 trees over the house. I just think it’s funny offering a saw in trade for cutting a tree in general. Obviously he has another because he says he will cut up the tree after. He just wants to trade a cheap saw for expensive work. Surely you know by now I keep things light hearted :)

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s more of humor. I by no means am saying hiring a tree service is bad, we all have limits. I hired one not too long ago for 2 trees over the house. I just think it’s funny offering a saw in trade for cutting a tree in general. Obviously he has another because he says he will cut up the tree after. He just wants to trade a cheap saw for expensive work. Surely you know by now I keep things light hearted :)
I thought it was funny myself.
I'd take his saw after dropping the tree and then laugh everytime I drove by and saw the tree laying there, it would probably be there for yrs even if he has another one lol. Most likely it would turn into a free wood ad on CL. Many people have no idea what it takes to cut up and remove a tree, not that its a big deal if you're set up for it.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought it was funny myself.
I'd take his saw after dropping the tree and then laugh everytime I drove by and saw the tree laying there, it would probably be there for yrs even if he has another one lol. Most likely it would turn into a free wood ad on CL. Many people have no idea what it takes to cut up and remove a tree, not that its a big deal if you're set up for it.

When I was in college I worked for a Christian kids camp and did the high ropes courses for them. Also did VFD and was on the high angle rescue team. Lots of fun and would climb to trim trees around the zip lines and courses. I would have a nice learning curve getting back into that but I do still have my harnesses.

It would either be a free wood ad or it’s going to be that high dollar free log for milking that is so spectacular. [emoji2961]

I like to help folks drop a tree when I can but I don’t play games especially with other people’s stuff. Any say I haven’t pushed my limits a little close to the line before [emoji869]