Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I use yours?
I already did :eek:.
Also there have been more than 20 sold in the last 24hrs. I saw it before you posted it, and sent it to a couple guys, they didn't buy any, then I was going to post it here, and I saw you already posted it.
Somebody’s gotta take one for the team...order one and report back....
I will as soon as I hear something, where's the guy throwing the dice emoji, well this one might work :deal:.
Says will arrive before wed, we'll see :confundio1:.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck ya Brett! Hope it's the real thing!
For sure Dan.
There were a couple negative comments that were hard to ignore, such as "I got stuck paying $10 for return shipping", I'm not wanting to pay to send the wrong item back. I haven't got an "your item has shipped" message yet, who knows they may even cancel the order as I saw those comments as well.
Did you get your item last night.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For sure Dan.
There were a couple negative comments that were hard to ignore, such as "I got stuck paying $10 for return shipping", I'm not wanting to pay to send the wrong item back. I haven't got an "your item has shipped" message yet, who knows they may even cancel the order as I saw those comments as well.
Did you get your item last night.
Negative won't take delivery until Monday morning! I hate when work gets in the way of deals!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also there have been more than 20 sold in the last 24hrs. I saw it before you posted it, and sent it to a couple guys, they didn't buy any, then I was going to post it here, and I saw you already posted it.

I will as soon as I hear something, where's the guy throwing the dice emoji, well this one might work :deal:.

Lol keep us posted if you get a shipping confirmation please.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems to be anyway. I've chased down many deals only to walk because the seller wasn't honest. Item specifics one time I drove 50 min to buy a 254xp, when I got there I instantly knew something was up because the only reason I was hoping to buy it was because it was cleaner than mine, so I pull out my phone and look, sure enough it wasn't the same saw in the picture. I've had this happen on many items, so much so that I ask the sellers if the pictures are of the actual item and if they are recent(I've had them post pictures from when it was new and now it's all beat up). Some folks are just careless, others are liars!
Don't listen to you anymore
You sold a 266 without telling me.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I emailed the seller on ebay
And asked him directly
He says it's a real 2166.