Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im learning from the best around here!

Kankakee! Like 10 miles from me. Cant expect mich from guys around here:p
I think your learning curve will be better than others :).
4yrs ago I bought a nice 2005 Honda foreman down there, it was a long drive with three kids in the van, but it was worth it. It ends up the same guy who bought the quad bought my first tractor too :b1:.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me think a minute, NO! I do know a member that's close so I thought I'd share. He might be willing to facilitate. I thought that was a decent price on it.
I been wanting to try one for a while now. Back a couple yrs ago I missed a nice one for 600, it sold while I was talking to Randy about the updates, I learned but missed the deal. I was recently working on a trade for one, but the guy found the saw he was looking for and then wanted to sell the 661 for full used price/maaaaaaybe trade, then he never showed up, no call no show so now he's fired lol. I'm working on getting my 385 up and running now, anyone have a P&C, prefer the 385, but would take a 390 set also. I've missed like three or four sets recently because I wasn't focusing on that saw.
In that video you and I were commenting on it looked like John got him by a split second.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I been wanting to try one for a while now. Back a couple yrs ago I missed a nice one for 600, it sold while I was talking to Randy about the updates, I learned but missed the deal. I was recently working on a trade for one, but the guy found the saw he was looking for and then wanted to sell the 661 for full used price/maaaaaaybe trade, then he never showed up, no call no show so now he's fired lol. I'm working on getting my 385 up and running now, anyone have a P&C, prefer the 385, but would take a 390 set also. I've missed like three or four sets recently because I wasn't focusing on that saw.
In that video you and I were commenting on it looked like John got him by a split second.
I’ll have to look. I think I have one or two 385 and 390 cylinders.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll have to look. I think I have one or two 385 and 390 cylinders.
I appreciate it.
That saws a bit of a sore spot, so I tried to tuck it away and not deal with it lol.
Now it's out and I'm gonna get it going I guess.
I also need an air filter for it. Who knows what else by the time I'm done.