Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If that's the starter pack, then the end surely wouldn't be cheap lol.
Something wrong with that ad that I'm unaware of? o_O

Doesn't matter, I don't break nor spin my chains, I buy ready to use loops.
And I don't like grinding chains either which is why my cheap grinder is collecting dust.

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
bd704f15bb1e5bcf39684551ebeb5b97.jpg

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something wrong with that ad that I'm unaware of? o_O

Doesn't matter, I don't break nor spin my chains, I buy ready to use loops.
And I don't like grinding chains either which is why my cheap grinder is collecting dust.
Not that I saw, just picturing a starter kit as the cheap side of things and that's a good amount of nice equipment, you would have to jump up to a silvey or something similar for the upgrade.
I'm ready to sell my starter kit :thumbup:.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that I saw, just picturing a starter kit as the cheap side of things and that's a good amount of nice equipment, you would have to jump up to a silvey or something similar for the upgrade.
Ah, OK! :)

Upgrade from starter kit = Franzen . . .

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Do you have that silvey lined up ?
What does your starter kit consist of?
I was offered a trade the other day for a fairly well used simington (kinda rough) He allowed that he would trade even for one of my Sig AR's. If it was in better shape, I wouldn't have hesitated! But don't know enough about them to feel confident. I believe that it is the same model that Baileys is selling for $999, so in rough shape the trade was at or above what I would expect full retail to be. But it's still making me sweat, maybe if I stripped one the AR''s down and remove any aftermarket parts, I would be close to where I'm comfortable.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let it go cracks me up with the auto descriptions, orange and white saw, black trailer, red and yellow...why the heck do people us those titles, can't you change them it has to be auto generated right.
Yep! Its crazy for sure. I'm always blown away by the folks on there who can't describe a simple chainsaw

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep! Its crazy for sure. I'm always blown away by the folks on there who can't describe a simple chainsaw
It's very odd, it's almost as if the whole ad is generated off the pictures. I don't get how people could give as poor of a description as they do.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah, OK! :)

Upgrade from starter kit = Franzen . . .
Exactly lol.
Do you have that silvey lined up ?
What does your starter kit consist of?
I was offered a trade the other day for a fairly well used simington (kinda rough) He allowed that he would trade even for one of my Sig AR's. If it was in better shape, I wouldn't have hesitated! But don't know enough about them to feel confident. I believe that it is the same model that Baileys is selling for $999, so in rough shape the trade was at or above what I would expect full retail to be. But it's still making me sweat, maybe if I stripped one the AR''s down and remove any aftermarket parts, I would be close to where I'm comfortable.
No, I've had a chance at a few, but wasn't ready to throw down a couple big ones right then.
My starter kit was a small tecomec that I now use for 325 chain. Now I also have a tecomec super jolly (hydraulic vise) set up for 3/8, and another large tecomec with a flat stone for grinding rakers, then I have an sg2 and various bars of different widths and lengths I use in the vise for hand filing loose chains although I prefer hand filing the with the chain on the saw, i also have a small Stihl 12 volt hand held grinder I use for drive links that have been damaged by tossing chains.
I will probably get a silvey or a simington once I get my barn built. I don't need the silvey as the simington does everything I would need to do, but why not if I can :).

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone is in need of a new blue 6100,
$519 or best offer with free shipping
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAKITA-EA6...nti-Vibration-Easy-Start-Recoil-/222886485326
Trying to get me killed!

It's very odd, it's almost as if the whole ad is generated off the pictures. I don't get how people could give as poor of a description as they do.

There was a Poulan 295 for sale that vacuum clean. Fugging guy never returned my message. Let go is funny to say the least.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Trying to get me killed!

There was a Poulan 295 for sale that vacuum clean. Fugging guy never returned my message. Let go is funny to say the least.
Make em a $475 offer and tell her how good of a deal you got, that you essentially made money by buying it...
You need to work on your scheming game!

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah she'll go we live in the city we dont even burn wood and you all read have 20.
You see, perfect example! You should be able to counteract that logic instantly. I, in good concious cant give you all the answers . Work on yer scheming...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If it were more local I'd bite that, I'd even forgive the saw for being a fake blue instead of a natural red!

Anyone getting this one?

I can make out a 2015.11 mfd.
Shh, come over here.
You don't want a 6100, if you do, I have the red color that you so desire...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You see, perfect example! You should be able to counteract that logic instantly. I, in good concious cant give you all the answers . Work on yer scheming...

I using all my brain power to come up with reason for a bucket truck, preferably a crew cab one.