SHOW ME YOUR AXES

ARPILOT

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
IMG_0157.JPG
for reference, the Hoffman next to my GB Wildlife hatchet. The heads are darn near identical in size & weight. The poll on the Hoffman is wider and beautifully finished as pictured above. You can clearly see the difference in handle size (diameter) which fits my large hands just fine. Even the leather mask he provides is excellent quality.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 113300
for reference, the Hoffman next to my GB Wildlife hatchet. The heads are darn near identical in size & weight. The poll on the Hoffman is wider and beautifully finished as pictured above. You can clearly see the difference in handle size (diameter) which fits my large hands just fine. Even the leather mask he provides is excellent quality.
You're going to make me watch the movie, the Patriot with Mel Gibson again. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 113300
You suck! That’s some awesome steel!