High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

predators and other varmints

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
When i worked at the trout hatchery Blue Herons where a predator. They would speer a trout through the net and destroy several with one swipe. Don't know what happen. We had 10 to 20 at a time. And eyes on us most weekends.

Yes, they make nests around ponds, and will not stop until every fish is gone.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
10:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tonight's effort before the rains arrived, 6 foxs and 1 large feral cat, all shot with a Tikka M55 in .17remView attachment 153814 View attachment 153815
Looks like you had a good night!
The conservation dept in my state publicly says they want land owners to kill Coyotes but continue to tighten up the rules for doing so. You can hunt at night but no electronic calls, artificial lights or night vision allowed. WTF?
You guys have it good. Don't let the huggers ruin it.
Our deer population is down as well. Coyotes are everywhere and in numbers I've never seen before.

Last edited:

justoldsaws

From the land downunder
Local time
1:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The conservation dept in my state publicly says they want land owners to kill Coyotes but continue to tighten up the rules for doing so. You can hunt at night but no electronic calls, artificial lights or night vision allowed. WTF?
You guys have it good. Don't let the huggers so ruin it.
Our deer population is down as well. Coyotes are everywhere and in numbers I've never seen before.

Shooting feral animals (foxs cats dogs) over here is basically unregulated, they can be shot with any caliber, NV, thermal or trapped.
What the greenies have managed to do over here is have large areas of forest zoned as parks, no hunting of anything is allowed in these areas, millions and millions of acres locked up.

Fresch

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like how they are smiling while they sleep!

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
100_0670.JPG
You guys have it good. Don't let the huggers ruin it.

choot-um, The fox pro works ok! We can use anything to rid the country of these killing bastards!! Night lights included!

edit, our deer's are gone down also because of these bast- ids.

Last edited: