High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Ohio Race GTG

Tundra

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm open to whatever you guys want. I know another buddy's vote is over the blocks also. He has a bum shoulder and lower back. That being said the warm starts at Masterminds Gtg was pretty cool. I think cold starts is out for sure, unless we do some crazy like grudge matches after the main event is over.

Last edited:

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm open to whatever you guys want. I know another buddy's vote is over the blocks also. He has a bum shoulder and lower back. That be said the warm starts at Masterminds Gtg was pretty cool. I think cold starts is out for sure, unless we do some crazy like grudge matches after the main event is over.

I need to talk the wife into moving the Little ones party up a week. I like the warm on he ground pretty good. It's easier for most of us that don't have saws set up for cold start racing.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Baby funsaw ms241

3 cuber Lizzy bordon 346xp

4 cubation possibly Copycat Killer solo 666

5 cubes possibly Hush 372 or 281 stocker or ms461 2 plug maybe copy at killer 666/681

6 cubifer possibly magenta scale 661 or one of the 5 box saws, several would be competitive with a decent operator (not me yet)

Unlimited class - 084 arctic or possibly my new 14k 076 Super High Rise Unlimited Full circle crank race ported cremepuff

If any of you guys are on the fence - get the F off, fences are tough on your ass-crack and this type of gtg with these guys is a blast even when you lose (you will be in good company).
How many cc is the solo 666 Dave? never seen one before.