Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning chainsaw peeps. I'm Wayne if you don't know. I'll start off by saying my general mental state with saws is some were between childhood excitement and full blown hackery. My chainsaw knowledge ranges from loud and scary to "it ain't got no gas". So for reasons unknown to me Mr. @Jon1212 took me under his wing. Helped me with the ins and outs of proper forum etiquette and shined light on saw models unknown to me.

So this holliday season I saw a Craftsmen 3.3 in the giving thread. I clamed it, then a day later thought to my self "I don't need another saw" and messaged @Rob Stafari back asking to put it back up for someone to grab and enjoy. In the mean time Jon message me asking if I got the saw and if I needed a b/c. I told him no worries I'm not getting it. Little did I know he had other plans.

So fastfoward to 12-23-17 and a get a message from Jon asking if my Hanukkah gift arrived? I'm thinking here comes a mini Mac in a 5x5x5 box lol. So fastfoward again to 12-28-17 cause apparently the usps took their sweet ass time moving a box and I' waiting for the mail man before work. Now I work at 2pm and the mail is usually arries at 11am. I waited till 2:30pm and he is still a no show. So off to work I go.

Now I finally get home last night and find this!20171228_230943.jpg

My first thought is " no flipping way he did this!" And I open it to find this! 20171228_231056.jpgI truly can't believe I have this! I feel very humbled and thankful for this saw. It is in awesome condition and what I would call shelf queen grade.

I'd like to thank Jon and whom ever else had a hand in this!

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like that smarts a bit.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still own a Craftsman 4218. I seldom use it, but the dang thing still runs well. I figure vintage 1995 and perhaps made before the Wild Thing.