High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

McCulloch CP 125 build

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That's a nice loop of 51L chain. The bad is it's 058 gauge not 063.
Finding a bar will be difficult in that length.
That's for sure, I'm not even sure I'm going to try finding one. The one I'm using is for .063, but this .058 chain runs on it without a problem. That's the combo I ran on my 076 long bar video.

Torinocobra

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How's it going! Hopefully you guys and the new baby are doing well.
Hello Jim. Were doing pretty good on this end. My saws are feeling neglected though. About all I’ve done is cut firewood, but I’m not gonna get to do much of that before next winter even. I put up a lot before this winter because I knew my wife would be home on maternity leave and I thought we would go through a bunch of it, but with the mild winter so far it’s looking like there will be a lot left. Talking with Bob it sounds like you’ll have some neat saws to see at the gtg. Looking forward to it!

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well if you are ever going to find a long bar I would say your odds are greater there than they would be here .

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn they fetch a tidy sum for long bars .Then on the other hand once the novelty of a long bar wans thin you'd never wear it out hanging on a nail .
I felt it was a pretty fair price for a nice roller nose. I spoke with the guy for a few minutes on the phone. Seems like he'll be a good one to keep in contact with. He does alot of buying and selling of mcculloch and homelite stuff.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I felt it was a pretty fair price for a nice roller nose. I spoke with the guy for a few minutes on the phone. Seems like he'll be a good one to keep in contact with. He does alot of buying and selling of mcculloch and homelite stuff.

I've bought from that guy as well and he treated me fine. The thing to think about with the guys in northern California- that's big saw country. The supply of long bars and big Homelite/Mac saws is drying up here but they're still plentiful in Norcal.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picture time .a pair of 125-c's .The black one has a hard nose 48" in .058 ,143 drive links of .404 chisel .The yellow one which by the way is the one I made the iron liner for has a 36" windsor style .063 .Both bars BTW are adapted to fit a Homelite 2100S .

Attachments

• DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 58