Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind I'm sorry you are worn thin, it sucks when something that was once a passion and enjoyable becomes more of a burden and stress trigger. Maybe a vacation away from the site would help? Or finishing up your current work load and taking a break?

I know exactly how you feel. After ten years in the tree industry in one capacity or another...I'm ready to retire from it. I had great love and passion for it.

I have met some really good folks doing this stuff. And, I enjoy what I do. I've just been in a foul mood for awhile. I'm sure everyone goes though such things. I just think it's better to talk about these things than it is to hold it in. One thing you can count on.....you'll never have to wonder what I'm thinking. I'll be the first one to lay it all out there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I go to therapy to talk about my feelings, and my attorney told me that it would make me look like the responsible parent, so I spend the money and go chat.

You can always call me......I'll stop whatever I'm doing and we can spend some time catching up.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can we get a final thoughts post?

Or did that already happen?

Saws all look the same inside, I'm just want to know what it gained after trip under the hoof rasp.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought he was the guy who did build threads?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard he quit and sold all his Hooskies.