High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Mastermind Meets The Husqvarna 572XP

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Oh sorry I guess yall want a review huh. I would have to say it responded very well to porting. I ran this same saw in PA and honestly was not a fan of it. Now I'd be more than happy to own one for sure. Carries much more rpm in the cut. Two thumbs up for sure.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought I was making videos on my phone, but I was just taking pictures.

Yeah.....I'm a *pretty boy.

It's like everything I've done on this saw (pics, videos, etc) has been a bust.

I'm really happy with the gains I got from it though.....and it's a well thought out machine.

As far as sharing exactly what I've done to it.....nope.

As much as I enjoy this forum, I'm just burned out on writing out a bunch of stuff just to end up defending what I did, and why I did it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind I'm sorry you are worn thin, it sucks when something that was once a passion and enjoyable becomes more of a burden and stress trigger. Maybe a vacation away from the site would help? Or finishing up your current work load and taking a break?

I know exactly how you feel. After ten years in the tree industry in one capacity or another...I'm ready to retire from it. I had great love and passion for it.