dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I specialize in Fluids Processing.

Mornings is coffee, evenings is whiskey. ;)
So you come here start stuff and then try to be a smart ass ?
Don’t you remember the one thread where you was running your mouth about us being dicks ?
It’s just beginning

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a thought just recently, was wondering to myself why someone who rubs elbows with a large corporations executives would be afraid to buy the big batteries because they may fail and he read bad reviews. If someone truly knew all these executives should be no issue getting a 200-250$ battery replaced.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I had a thought just recently, was wondering to myself why someone who rubs elbows with a large corporations executives would be afraid to buy the big batteries because they may fail and he read bad reviews. If someone truly knew all these executives should be no issue getting a 200-250$ battery replaced.
IMG_3946.gif

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the first time or two it wouldn't be an issue, the third time would probably get annoying, and when they're out of warranty I'd likely have to buy new ones, as the saw is tied to using their batteries.

High capacity battery failures coupled with the corporate mentality of basically screwing contractors on the warranty was something I found dishonest to the point of not buying their chainsaw or PackOut system, even heavily discounted.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the first time or two it wouldn't be an issue, the third time would probably get annoying, and when they're out of warranty I'd likely have to buy new ones, as the saw is tied to using their batteries.

High capacity battery failures coupled with the corporate mentality of basically screwing contractors on the warranty was something I found dishonest to the point of not buying their chainsaw or PackOut system, even heavily discounted.

How many batteries do you use a day while you process fluid ?

One of my best friends is a Plumber and has spoken very highly of their PackOut system.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's like when Jason rubbed peckers with the shareholders at Bojangles and had all those buy 1 get 2 free coupons.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

How many batteries have you had, fail? I run the piss outta my Milwaukee 18v 1/2” impact, and also run the 4 1/2” angle grinder a lot also. Batteries are still top notch. Only Milwaukee item that’s ever failed for me, was the dual 18v/12v charger.