Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John Reilly wanted to build a clone 066one, so I sent him the box I got from HLSupply along with a Farmertec big bore cylinder and a MMWS Cross cylinder.
He isn't online beyond posting to Youtube and Facebook, I sent the build off rules to his wife's e-mail :)
He calls the build Chinatown and put it together yesterday.
He wanted to try out the big bore to see if it could really be ported to make great power.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John is a wildman, he told me he is a little scared to run his other ported 066s and MS660s against Jackie Chain with the same bar and chain :babeando::band:

His test logs right now are Florida Sea Grape which he said is really hard, but of course i've never seen it here in Ohio, it has nice color in the center though.

I figured I already had all the aftermarket parts to build my Chinese 066 and John wanted to give a kit a try, I may have awakened a beast :firedevil:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John asked me to e-mail the rules to his wife when i mailed the saw.
I did that.
So yesterday he asks me to print the rules and send them with his next parts order :)
He used OEM circlips, wrist pin and bearing ( i think he might need to change the wrist pin for class 3, i need to read them again).
He used a different aftermarket muffler he already had gutted.
Dave