Not open for further replies.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Al. She was out the other day tearing house at a tree job. hoping to get the band back together after this stinking pandemic!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you saw it. How’s your hybrid?

Al while i have you -- I sent the 044 based one back (minus a handle bar!). Curious if you end up doing anything w/ that one?
The 440 hybrid will be busy tomorrow -- big job and may need to firewood length the wood to get rid of it.

Cheers.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Al while i have you -- I sent the 044 based one back (minus a handle bar!). Curious if you end up doing anything w/ that one?
The 440 hybrid will be busy tomorrow -- big job and may need to firewood length the wood to get rid of it.

Cheers.
It’s getting fully ripped apart and redone. That was why I asked, seemed pertinent to this thread.

FWIW, I built 4 hybrids https://opeforum.com/threads/hybrid-time.14922/

Eric’s failed quickly, I still don’t know why. The other 3 faired well. Eric was a perfect gentleman about the entire thing and got a replacement as quickly as was humanly possible. That one is still running fine.

It was a bad saw, but not a bad saw deal, because the involved parties both had some decency and good will towards each other.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think any of us would expect anything less from The Doc. As far as the Reilly deal ..... I think he got a good check for half of the money. I assume the check was good but don't know for sure. Half is better then nothing but I wont be happy till its paid in full or some other agreement between them.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s getting fully ripped apart and redone. That was why I asked, seemed pertinent to this thread.

FWIW, I built 4 hybrids https://opeforum.com/threads/hybrid-time.14922/

Eric’s failed quickly, I still don’t know why. The other 3 faired well. Eric was a perfect gentleman about the entire thing and got a replacement as quickly as was humanly possible. That one is still running fine.

It was a bad saw, but not a bad saw deal, because the involved parties both had some decency and good will towards each other.

Love ya Al!!!!!

If that 044 drops the curse (maybe a whole different cylinder?) we would be happy to purchase the saw. My brother still wants one of his own :)
I put a nice edge on the 440/460 Friday night for yesterday and when one of the 372s threw its chain I grabbed the 440/460 off the truck and my bro threw a big smile as he was starting her up to slay the rest of a monster hemlock.

Loooong day yesterday -- 2 jobs. We had male "Karen" next door on the first job... customer and neighbor screaming toe to toe at the rock wall property line. Karen claims he's a lawyer and going to call conservation blah blah blah... taking pictures of everything... not our problem.

After roping down a hazard oak and pruning a bunch on another tree near the house the look of the property was a huge improvement.

Later in the day the owner texted an update that Karen from next door apologized! I think he realized we weren't a bunch of hacks and thought we were going to let the big oak fly right into the wetland area and make a mess. We were very calculated with that to bring everything down by the base and not go down the hill into the wetlands buffer.

Jeff I didn't get any video of the hybrid... it's tough because that site was quite dirty and the phone was best staying in the truck!

Mason / Matty / Rattler did some work to my brother's 262 and man that thing rips. Going to need to run it side by side w/ my masterminded 262. Used it to drop the butt of the oak Karen was all bent about LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.