Not open for further replies.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well at least John's getting some use out of ito_O still can't figure out why the hell he did not fix the fugger and send it back. Or send him another one off the shelf.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We need a sitrep here...

Vintage Engine Repairs

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s a real shame that he’s destroyed his own reputation now for simply not communicating clearly and doing what he is now, back then. Though, reading his responses on here, I’m not surprised. He believes he is above everyone touting his accolades rather than caring for his customers, his superiority complex will be his continual downfall in business and life in general.

I’m all for giving people second chances, but he’s not in the slightest bit remorseful and only refunding the payment because of a collective on here stood against him and for what is right.

I’m glad you’re getting your money back OP.

Did you pay him via PayPal under “goods & service? If so, it may have been quicker opening a claim and if not, I highly recommend doing so in the future. Far too many horror stories of good spirited people being coerced by the seller to pay either via bank transfer or friends or family. Don’t do it.

None the less, all’s well that ends well (I guess?) and I hope you finally get the saw you worked hard for and deserve.

Warm regards,

Tom

Last edited:

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw this thread the other day and read through most of it this morning.
Such a bummer -- I always enjoyed John's videos on youtube and he seemed like a stand up guy.
It's also a bummer that a stand up miltary guy (thank you for your service!) who sounds like the real deal doing tree work daily didn't get a proper saw etc.

Hopefully soon the second payment will be made and this can be over with.

The world of saw enthusiasts is a small one and that is yet another bummer that this can happen etc.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw this thread the other day and read through most of it this morning.
Such a bummer -- I always enjoyed John's videos on youtube and he seemed like a stand up guy.
It's also a bummer that a stand up miltary guy (thank you for your service!) who sounds like the real deal doing tree work daily didn't get a proper saw etc.

Hopefully soon the second payment will be made and this can be over with.

The world of saw enthusiasts is a small one and that is yet another bummer that this can happen etc.
Glad you saw it. How’s your hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.