High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

i got a great saw from awesome people in the mail.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Al @drf256 Joe @Onan18 and others please hear me out
I know its late in the thread but please bare with me.

Now that i know who is who i would like to say thank you and i was totally not expecting a saw to arrive in the mail much less land on my door step. The saw it runs great and quite impressive to say the least, It is definitely a different saw than it when i had it months ago and I'm extremely happy on how it performs in the wood.

I'm not forgetting others who contributed to the saw if your reading this thank you who ever you are if on this forum or any other on the internet. I'm still a little flabbergasted that the saw i picked up for 50.00 in the left for dead pile at my local husqvarna dealer would now be back in hands worthy of a spot on any fireplace mantle or display shelf.

Furthermore i want to apologize for how i acted early on in thread and how i acted in the first video. It seems my family trouble and personal problems have been getting the better of me. I didn't mean to hurt anyone mentally or emotionally and i ask for everyone's forgiveness but it you don't accept it i understand.

If I'm acting a little off it's because of my aunt passed last week and I'm been dealing with personal medical problems i should of said something sooner but i didn't .

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Now that i know who is who i would like to say thank you and i was totally not expecting a saw to arrive in the mail much less land on my door step. The saw it runs great and quite impressive to say the least, It is definitely a different saw than it when i had it months ago and I'm extremely happy on how it performs in the wood.

I'm not forgetting others who contributed to the saw if your reading this thank you who ever you are if on this forum or any other on the internet. I'm still a little flabbergasted that the saw i picked up for 50.00 in the left for dead pile at my local husqvarna dealer would now be back in hands worthy of a spot on any fireplace mantle or display shelf.

Furthermore i want to apologize for how i acted early on in thread and how i acted in the first video. It seems my family trouble and personal problems have been getting the better of me. I didn't mean to hurt anyone mentally or emotionally and i ask for everyone's forgiveness but it you don't accept it i understand.

If I'm acting a little off it's because of my aunt passed last week and I'm been dealing with personal medical problems i should of said something sooner but i didn't .

Jake you are more than welcome but no thanks are necessary to me. I really didn't do anything, just a few nit picky finishing touches is all. Al did the lions share of the work, also he and a few other guys paid for almost everything. If they want to come forward at this point then I will leave that up to them, they may wish to remain anonymous.

Joe

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It sounds like your qualified to be a Doctor.
That's because it's socialized medicine and they probably don't have a CT scanner.

In the old days, if a surgeon didn't have at least 25% normal appendix with surgeries, their index of suspicion was too low. They were supposed to open 25% of their suspected appendicitis incorrectly.

CT scans changed that.

When I applied for residency in 1993, there were more MRI machines in 3 towns on Long Isalnd than there were in CANADA. What does that tell ya?

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jake you are more than welcome but no thanks are necessary to me. I really didn't do anything, just a few nit picky finishing touches is all. Al did the lions share of the work, also he and a few other guys paid for almost everything. If they want to come forward at this point then I will leave that up to them, they may wish to remain anonymous.

Joe

You are too modest Joe! You were integral in the success of this endeavor! [emoji106]

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's because it's socialized medicine and they probably don't have a CT scanner.

In the old days, if a surgeon didn't have at least 25% normal appendix with surgeries, their index of suspicion was too low. They were supposed to open 25% of their suspected appendicitis incorrectly.

CT scans changed that.

When I applied for residency in 1993, there were more MRI machines in 3 towns on Long Isalnd than there were in CANADA. What does that tell ya?
Canada's Heathcare system sucks lol

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many people were involved Jake, and you are very welcome.

@Definitive Dave got the saw, called me, and asked me if I wanted to toy with it. It came with parts and an extra crankcase, covers, etc...

@Onan18 did a lot of the work here, he's just modest. Couldn't have done it without him. Husky's just ain't muh thang.

@cus_deluxe sent a boatload of parts to me.

@Spike60 donated parts and some rarities, like the 266SE sticker.

@paragonbuilder donated the tank

@Redfin paid shipping.

@Mastermind @T.Roller @rattler @bplust @Sty57 @Backtroller @tree monkey @mdavlee @huskihl @Canadian farm boy @Adirondackstihl were all involved as well.

And I'm sorry, but many other guys were active in the build. I'm sorry if I can't remember everyone that contributed. Please chime in with any names if I forgot.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many people were involved Jake, and you are very welcome.

@Definitive Dave got the saw, called me, and asked me if I wanted to toy with it. It came with parts and an extra crankcase, covers, etc...

@Onan18 did a lot of the work here, he's just modest. Couldn't have done it without him. Husky's just ain't muh thang.

@cus_deluxe sent a boatload of parts to me.

@Spike60 donated parts and some rarities, like the 266SE sticker.

@paragonbuilder donated the tank

@Redfin paid shipping.

@Mastermind @T.Roller @rattler @bplust @Sty57 @Backtroller @tree monkey @mdavlee @huskihl @Canadian farm boy @Adirondackstihl were all involved as well.

And I'm sorry, but many other guys were active in the build. I'm sorry if I can't remember everyone that contributed. Please chime in with any names if I forgot.

@Chainsaw Jim donated a pristine (And NLA) air deflector and @Definitive Dave donated a NEW OEM clutch cover.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

CT scans changed that.

HOORAY AMERICA!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

CT scans changed that.

It tells me that we as a nation can't afford medical care, and one reason is overuse of MRIs. My wife can't get her knee repaired because she has a pacemaker. That means she can't get an MRI. So, the doctors have no idea what to do.

Really?

One scam after another is our healthcare industry.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.....

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It tells me that we as a nation can't afford medical care, and one reason is overuse of MRIs. My wife can't get her knee repaired because she has a pacemaker. That means she can't get an MRI. So, the doctors have no idea what to do.

Really?

they told me i was to big for the mri so i got a x ray instead.

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Really?

I'm no longer working and lost my health care. It's ridiculous what they want for health care if you get it on your own. And if you don't get it you pay a penalty. Just a big scam is all it is. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. It makes me sick just thinking about it. [emoji17]

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Did the grammar police 1212 help you with this post?? Very well written Jake.