High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

i got a great saw from awesome people in the mail.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a kidney stone about two years ago. I was in serious pain for a few days, could barely walk. Doctors thought it was my appendix and were about to operate. I had a gut feeling it wasn't, pulled the drip and left hospital. I pissed it out a week or so later....it went 'ping' hitting the toilet bowl. Wouldn't wish them kidney stones on anyone, they are not nice. Hope the intense ultrasound waves break that b*+ch up.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a kidney stone about two years ago. I was in serious pain for a few days, could barely walk. Doctors thought it was my appendix and were about to operate. I had a gut feeling it wasn't, pulled the drip and left hospital. I pissed it out a week or so later....it went 'ping' hitting the toilet bowl. Wouldn't wish them kidney stones on anyone, they are not nice. Hope the intense ultrasound waves break that b*+ch up.
Holy *s-word man! Those doctors suck! Usually the first sign of a kidney stone in a scan is you kidney is swelled up. How the hell did settle on appendix is beyond me.

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy *s-word man! Those doctors suck! Usually the first sign of a kidney stone in a scan is you kidney is swelled up. How the hell did settle on appendix is beyond me.
Probably an Aboriginie doctor with a bone in his nose! :D

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"And the lady she hails from Trinidad,
Island of the spices......
With salt for your meat,
and cinnamon sweet,
And the rum is for all your good vices...."

:cool:

Jake
These are Jimmy Buffet lyrics.
Mango Man.....yep, more Buffet lyrics.

Onan = Jimmy Buffet = Mango Man

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My work called today and pink slipped me. If i wasn't so sick all the time i wouldn't have lost my job. :( I just don't have any good luck.

Last edited:

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So i sold dave the worse saw anyone has seen internally and it got transformed back into a respectable saw.
I say that just shows how talented a group can be when they come together.

Maybe one of these days i can build a saw for each person that participated in this build that would be my way of showing my appreciation for the work that was illustrated here on this forum.

This group is special to do something for a nobody they have only met once or talked too on the internet for a little while.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy *s-word man those doctors suck! Usually the first sign of a kidney stone in a scan is you kidney is swelled up. How the hell did settle on appendix is beyond me.
Initially when I went to the local GP I was worried it could have been appendix, he told me your not going home you need to go straight to hospital, even said he'd call an ambulance. I drove to hospital with the GP referral of appendicitis, they did not X-ray me they did an ultrasound, then admitted me to theartre. I was suspect & asked for another doc's opinion which another doc said we cannot garuantee it but highly suspect it & you can't afford to have a ruptured appendix, it can kill you with septicemia! I new something was not right, just had a hunch, so out came the IV drip and I hobbled back to my car. Nurse said I was barking mad as now 3 docs had said the same thing but it started with me saying appendix, then the GP saying appendix then it seemed everyone said appendix. I went against the advice of three far more qualified people than me and it turned out I was right. But it was a bloody painful experience and made me loose a little faith in the hospital system. Oh well...but I feel 4 Jake their not nice them stones.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Initially when I went to the local GP I was worried it could have been appendix, he told me your not going home you need to go straight to hospital, even said he'd call an ambulance. I drove to hospital with the GP referral of appendicitis, they did not X-ray me they did an ultrasound, then admitted me to theartre. I was suspect & asked for another doc's opinion which another doc said we cannot garuantee it but highly suspect it & you can't afford to have a ruptured appendix, it can kill you with septicemia! I new something was not right, just had a hunch, so out came the IV drip and I hobbled back to my car. Nurse said I was barking mad as now 3 docs had said the same thing but it started with me saying appendix, then the GP saying appendix then it seemed everyone said appendix. I went against the advice of three far more qualified people than me and it turned out I was right. But it was a bloody painful experience and made me loose a little faith in the hospital system. Oh well...but I feel 4 Jake their not nice them stones.
im fortunate for good hospitals where i live. but the insurance is just severely screwed.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It sounds like your qualified to be a Doctor.