High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

i got a great saw from awesome people in the mail.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many people were involved Jake, and you are very welcome.

@Definitive Dave got the saw, called me, and asked me if I wanted to toy with it. It came with parts and an extra crankcase, covers, etc...

@Onan18 did a lot of the work here, he's just modest. Couldn't have done it without him. Husky's just ain't muh thang.

@cus_deluxe sent a boatload of parts to me.

@Spike60 donated parts and some rarities, like the 266SE sticker.

@paragonbuilder donated the tank

@Redfin paid shipping.

@Mastermind @T.Roller @rattler @bplust @Sty57 @Backtroller @tree monkey @mdavlee @huskihl @Canadian farm boy @Adirondackstihl were all involved as well.

And I'm sorry, but many other guys were active in the build. I'm sorry if I can't remember everyone that contributed. Please chime in with any names if I forgot.
I was in the pm, but didn't partake in the donating in this one. I do know parts came from all over like mentioned above. You guys built a great looking and running saw

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It tells me that we as a nation can't afford medical care, and one reason is overuse of MRIs. My wife can't get her knee repaired because she has a pacemaker. That means she can't get an MRI. So, the doctors have no idea what to do.

Really?

One scam after another is our healthcare industry.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.....
Why can't your wife simply have her knee scoped? I have had both knees scoped, including having one scoped after an MRI failed to show my missing/ruptured ACL. It's simple day surgery.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It tells me that we as a nation can't afford medical care, and one reason is overuse of MRIs. My wife can't get her knee repaired because she has a pacemaker. That means she can't get an MRI. So, the doctors have no idea what to do.

Really?

One scam after another is our healthcare industry.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.....
The extremely high cost of college is a good reason why this entire system is *f-worded.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The extremely high cost of college is a good reason why this entire system is *frenched.
i looked into college after high school jim and just a two year degree from a vocational college was 50,000 plus books and everything else.
i played around for a month of so till i got bored then i joined the factory workforce.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
i looked into college after high school jim and just a two year degree from a vocational college was 50,000 plus books and everything else.
i played around for a month of so till i got bored then i joined the factory workforce.
Apprenticeship is where it's at.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why can't your wife simply have her knee scoped? I have had both knees scoped, including having one scoped after an MRI failed to show my missing/ruptured ACL. It's simple day surgery.

That's a good question. They were like "can't do an MRI, have a few shots of this miracle juice".

After 4 - 5 visits to the doctors Glenda decided to just tough it out.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Jake you are more than welcome but no thanks are necessary to me. I really didn't do anything, just a few nit picky finishing touches is all. Al did the lions share of the work, also he and a few other guys paid for almost everything. If they want to come forward at this point then I will leave that up to them, they may wish to remain anonymous.

Joe

Yeah, I'm going to call bull *s-word on that, Joe. You are one of the most consistently generous people on the forums. Downplay it all you want, but we [all] know the truth.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Apprenticeship is where it's at.

This^^^^^
I went to tech school for electrical but everything else I've learned I've found a mentor to teach me. Ive learned the most from my mentors who teach through doing. School in my opinion is just to start learning how to learn, after that it's what you go after.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score