GoldMember
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can decipher the code, that's what I came up with:
View attachment 416225

Dodge should be boxed bout 6” tall 1/8” wall in the front, pretty strong. Center section is semi boxed, mines broke in a couple places in that area.

Rear is thicker open channel.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the drive shafts for the Hybrid truck today.
Just under $2000.00 with frieght
Could of maybe built some myself but no way of balancing them.
Made by Pats Drivlines in Edmonton. Ordered them last Tuesday View attachment 416315
A quality drive shaft is worth the money, my last squarebody short box 2wd shaft was almost $600 and I picked it up! It’s worth it! Good job!

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After telling myself I need to sell off a few rigs since I have way too many projects, I innocently walked into a buddy's shed to grab some canning jars for him. One day later I was dragging this guy outta the shed:
Image 4-28-24 at 8.48 PM (1).jpg
Compression seems kinda low so it'll need some work, but for the whopping sum of free I don't mind. Cylinders can be re-bored, and there's plenty of n.o.s. pistons out there.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Disappointing finish but still a great experience.

After telling myself I need to sell off a few rigs since I have way too many projects, I innocently walked into a buddy's shed to grab some canning jars for him. One day later I was dragging this guy outta the shed:
View attachment 417834
Compression seems kinda low so it'll need some work, but for the whopping sum of free I don't mind. Cylinders can be re-bored, and there's plenty of n.o.s. pistons out there.
Looks like it was used to the max. Signal and tail light broken and long gone. I had a Kawa trail 175 that I beat up when I was a kid.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_2223.jpeg

IMG_2219.jpegIMG_2221.jpegIMG_2222.jpeg
Have to trim the carriage bolts that mount the brace base and shock mount to the tower. Switching to Wilwood disk brake kits front & rear, new proportioning valve, master cylinder, and residual pressure valves.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The modified oem engine management system needed to be tuned with HP tuners. I paid to have 2 different guys try to tune the car and the one guy tried 3x and the car just never ran right. Now I’m doing what I should have done in the first place and installing a Holley terminator X system. IMG_5225.jpegIMG_5228.jpegIMG_5227.jpegIMG_5226.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5226.jpeg
    IMG_5226.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 1

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The modified oem engine management system needed to be tuned with HP tuners. I paid to have 2 different guys try to tune the car and the one guy tried 3x and the car just never ran right. Now I’m doing what I should have done in the first place and installing a Holley terminator X system. View attachment 418553View attachment 418554View attachment 418555View attachment 418556
100% the absolute right decision.

I gave up on the LS because of this very thing Mike. We went back to the ol SBC.

Canadian farm boy

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
100% the absolute right decision.

I gave up on the LS because of this very thing Mike. We went back to the ol SBC.
I was so flustered with the car I only drove it once all last year(and the electric fan quit). So many hours of time and lots of money essentially wasted. I’d be $2k ahead if I’d just done this the first time.

Anybody want an LS swap factory stand alone harness with an ecm, O2 sensors and a few other bits? Lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was so flustered with the car I only drove it once all last year(and the electric fan quit). So many hours of time and lots of money essentially wasted. I’d be $2k ahead if I’d just done this the first time.

Anybody want an LS swap factory stand alone harness with an ecm, O2 sensors and a few other bits? Lol
We did the stand alone......reflashed ecm, etc. Fuel injectors were a different plug style.....got adapters. Wiring harness didn't reach the location of the mass air sensor......and on and on.

Just fired up a nice .040" over 350 in Bubba's truck last night. Fresh build. Flat tops, 041 heads, Performer RPM intake, and so on. One wire to the distributor, and one to the alternator.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We did the stand alone......reflashed ecm, etc. Fuel injectors were a different plug style.....got adapters. Wiring harness didn't reach the location of the mass air sensor......and on and on.

Just fired up a nice .040" over 350 in Bubba's truck last night. Fresh build. Flat tops, 041 heads, Performer RPM intake, and so on. One wire to the distributor, and one to the alternator.
I like simple too! That will be a good runner! Most of the time carb “issues” are mechanical problems in the engine. Big -camed engines are also difficult to tune carb or injected

Canadian farm boy

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
White vehicles are hard to name. I’ve been trying to think of an appropriate name for my car for over 10 years.
It's a grey urethane primer/sealer. I added more black dye to it as well. It is much darker that it appears in the pictures.

The Grey Goose is top of the list at this point. LOL