High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Shemane Witmer Raffle Prize Selection Thread Redux!!!

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still no prize saw.

Busy? I have two pieces of property to care for. A wife and three kids at home. Horses, dogs, cats, chickens, and a rabbit. And I work a full time job. With some overtime.

It’s been a couple months now.

Send my saw to Leadfarmer’s family, when you get around to it. Or sell it and send them the money.

I’m glad I could make a donation to a good cause. And hope Shemane and her family are doing well. They are what this is all about.

I have donated to many good causes. Some with Prize raffles, some without. But, this will be the last one I donate to on line. I’ll keep any donations local from now on.

Again. I would like to thank those that spent all that time to put this together and those that donated the prizes. Appreciate it folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friend I am so sorry about all this, I truly am. I know Dave personally and I'm sure something is out of his control. I do have a few extra saws here that I could move on and I would certainly like to make right with you for helping out my daughter. I still cant believe what you guys have done for her and would like that the giving spirit is not hurt for others that may be in need. Please PM me cause I dont know what was promised to you and I will make it right. Thank you again for your caring heart, never let that go away my friend.

gasifier

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Friend I am so sorry about all this, I truly am. I know Dave personally and I'm sure something is out of his control. I do have a few extra saws here that I could move on and I would certainly like to make right with you for helping out my daughter. I still cant believe what you guys have done for her and would like that the giving spirit is not hurt for others that may be in need. Please PM me cause I dont know what was promised to you and I will make it right. Thank you again for your caring heart, never let that go away my friend.

I donated to give your family something to help out. And my wish is for it to stay that way. The prize saw was just a lucky draw of my name. I want nothing from you and yours. Through hard work and good decisions, my wife and I are both fortunate to have good paying jobs. And we wish Shemane and your family the very best.

Last edited:

gasifier

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welp.......the whole raffle thing has begun to leave a *s-wordty taste in my mouth fellers.

Sorry if I'm outta line with that.

Sorry about that Mastermind. Apparently I was outta line. The causes I’ve donated to have left me feeling proud to know the members of FHC and I imagine the folks here are the same. All the best to everyone on OPE and FHC.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry about that Mastermind. Apparently I was outta line. The causes I’ve donated to have left me feeling proud to know the members of FHC and I imagine the folks here are the same. All the best to everyone on OPE and FHC.

It's not you really. It's a combination of things. A culmination so to speak. We did a raffle for Stumpy years ago.....he ended up leaving the forums. We did one for Terry Landrum......he's gone too. Then we did one for my friend Jon1212......where's he at now?

Then there's the clusterfuck that happened at the beginning of the drawing for this raffle.

No good deed goes unpunished it seems.......

I'm just gonna stay the hell out of them from now on.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not you really. It's a combination of things. A culmination so to speak. We did a raffle for Stumpy years ago.....he ended up leaving the forums. We did one for Terry Landrum......he's gone too. Then we did one for my friend Jon1212......where's he at now?

Then there's the clusterfuck that happened at the beginning of the drawing for this raffle.

No good deed goes unpunished it seems.......

I'm just gonna stay the hell out of them from now on.
Jon is gone?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I donated to give your family something to help out. And my wish is for it to stay that way. The prize saw was just a lucky draw of my name. I want nothing from you and yours. Through hard work and good decisions, my wife and I are both fortunate to have good paying jobs. And we wish Shemane and your family the very best.
Thank you , my Friend.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shemane is doing well my Friends. She hardly ever says a thing about it any more. Things that bring a tear to my eye is watching her cut a stake or struggle with loading a mag. She passed her paid firefighter test with time to spare which she is quite proud off. Didnt get job yet so time will tell were or what my little girl will do. Right now she is working at the local yogurt plant which she hates. What ever she chooses I will always stand with her.
Thanks agin to all those that helped our family in a time of need.
God Bless

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’s she doing at the range Rodney?
:camper:
Her yogurt making job is night shift so she sleeps when I'm awake so we haven't been spending quality time at the range like I'd like to be. That part is still green running the bang switch with a finger that she never had to use before but I'm sure that through time that will also correct itself

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shemane is doing well my Friends. She hardly ever says a thing about it any more. Things that bring a tear to my eye is watching her cut a stake or struggle with loading a mag. She passed her paid firefighter test with time to spare which she is quite proud off. Didnt get job yet so time will tell were or what my little girl will do. Right now she is working at the local yogurt plant which she hates. What ever she chooses I will always stand with her.
God Bless

Glad to hear that all is well. She is a fighter so I know everything will work out. Good luck on the firefighter job.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
God Bless
Funny I read this post earlier today, white doing online work in my FF1 class. That stands for FireFighter 1 for those not familiar.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

brainie

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
God Bless
That yogurt plant does suck.....glad things are goin good for Shemane!!