High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Shemane Witmer Raffle Prize Selection Thread Redux!!!

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got home from vacation and had a nice package off metric machine taps and cobalt drills waiting for me from @Wilhelm.

The amount of effort to collect, label and assemble this custom kit is over the top. Thank you so much for your generosity. I will put it all to good work.

4de7b691fcc8e627b127479ed1fad888.jpg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got home from vacation and had a nice package off metric machine taps and cobalt drills waiting for me from @Wilhelm.

The amount of effort to collect, label and assemble this custom kit is over the top. Thank you so much for your generosity. I will put it all to good work.

Those things go through spikes and oiler holes like aluminum. I never knew such drill bits existed. Absolutely amazing

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You are very welcome Shaun. :)

I am glad You like Your prize, even better if You can make good use of it.

Those things go through spikes and oiler holes like aluminum. I never knew such drill bits existed. Absolutely amazing
Yours are Solid-Carbide, they pack a little bit more awesomeness. ;)

Through some PM exchange with Shaun I thought he might get more usage out of HSS drills.
They are Cobalt alloyed, Titanium coated and feature a cross-cut tip placing them in a high quality tooling category.
I believe Shaun will be pleased.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are very welcome Shaun. :)

I am glad You like Your prize, even better if You can make good use of it.

Yours are Solid-Carbide, they pack a little bit more awesomeness. ;)

Through some PM exchange with Shaun I thought he might get more usage out of HSS drills.
They are Cobalt alloyed, Titanium coated and feature a cross-cut tip placing them in a high quality tooling category.
I believe Shaun will be pleased.

Dang right I’m pleased.

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be be selected for a port job by Canadian Farm Boy.
I just received the saw back from Mike. He was the best!!!
Here is a pic,, no wood in the city here. And its winter here.
A 461
Thanks to all who organized this.
Hoping the young lady is doing fine with her hand.
Bob
4611.jpg

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 461
Bob
View attachment 168109
You sure thats not a china clone or something? Its the wrong color?:risas3:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A 461
Bob
View attachment 168109

I have to add to this post.
Mike tossed in some extras on the job no charge,, you cant beat that!!

gasifier

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Still no prize saw.

Busy? I have two pieces of property to care for. A wife and three kids at home. Horses, dogs, cats, chickens, and a rabbit. And I work a full time job. With some overtime.

It’s been a couple months now.

Send my saw to Leadfarmer’s family, when you get around to it. Or sell it and send them the money.

I’m glad I could make a donation to a good cause. And hope Shemane and her family are doing well. They are what this is all about.

I have donated to many good causes. Some with Prize raffles, some without. But, this will be the last one I donate to on line. I’ll keep any donations local from now on.

Again. I would like to thank those that spent all that time to put this together and those that donated the prizes. Appreciate it folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still no prize saw.

Busy? I have two pieces of property to care for. A wife and three kids at home. Horses, dogs, cats, chickens, and a rabbit. And I work a full time job. With some overtime.

Send my saw to Leadfarmer’s family, when you get around to it. Or sell it and send them the money.

I’m glad I could make a donation to a good cause. And hope Shemane and her family are doing well. They are what this is all about.

I have donated to many good causes. Some with Prize raffles, some without. But, this will be the last one I donate to on line. I’ll keep any donations local from now on.

Again. I would like to thank those that spent all that time to put this together and those that donated the prizes. Appreciate it folks.

What did you win?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still no prize saw.

David sorta bailed out on the site. Working a lot of overtime, and apprenticeship school. I'm sure he never checked back in. I'll get up with him to see what's up.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For those who are busy, you don't have to go to the Post office and ship your item, do it online and schedule a pick-up.
All that is needed is to measure and weigh the package, the rest you can do on your computer while drinking a hot cup of coffee.(said in a calm voice) :)

gasifier

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got a text back from David. He said he told @gasifier that he was working 7 days a week, and would send it as soon as possible. That's not changed.

You are correct Mastermind. David did tell me that, on February 21. So, before that, I first waited over a month. No big deal. Then asked about it. Then got his response. Now it’s been three more weeks. Two months total.

I’m not going to lose any sleep over a $100 saw. But how long does it take to pack a saw in a box and send it off?

David, next time, if you are too busy to get to the post office or UPS, pack it up and have them pick it up. Or pack it up and have someone else bring it there for you. Wife, kid, neighbor, friend? Whatever. But I’m tired of looking for this one each day. Sorry if I’m outta line here guys.

David. I wish you the best in your apprenticeship and job. I know you are a good man. It showed when you donated a saw to benefit this young lady’s family. Thank you.

Anyway. Like I said in PM at FHC. Send it to the Witmer family or sell it and give them the money.

Last edited: