Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are doing an awesome job on this raffle, Dan. I mean it, it’s been really nice with the constant updates of the lists to keep track, and this has run really smooth.
I got a glimpse of his impeccable record keeping today of every facet of this from start to finish. I vote we keep him as the Grand Master of the Raffle permanent like. Do we have a second?

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are doing an awesome job on this raffle, Dan. I mean it, it’s been really nice with the constant updates of the lists to keep track, and this has run really smooth.
Thanks Andy! I appreciate that. Its just me being a small part of this community.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Andy! I appreciate that. Its just me being a small part of this community.
Now you can drown the First _(First Motion) that got a Second and a Third that Stump Shot Henced Fourthed with a Fifth of yer favorite beverage.
I was gone for a bit or I would have extended the motions further.
Congrats

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who is up next?
AYE!!!!! or "Aye" for Dan or "Nay" for Dan, Dan Tha Man!!!!ME!!!!!!~ Can I be Next Please!!!!!!!!

How does one get on the Alternate List?????

Is that kinda like Standby????? when you miss your flight????

How did JJ get on there and I didn't?????

Last edited:

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
AYE!!!!! Dan Tha Man!!!!ME!!!!!!~ Can I be Next Please!!!!!!!!

How does one get on the Alternate List?????

Is that kinda like Standby????? when you miss your flight????

How did JJ get on there and I didn't?????

You can have my spot if you want it that bad haha

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can have my spot if you want it that bad haha
I'm Good bro,,,It was all in good fun, I'm just so blessed to have been able to donate/Ring the bell, and offer a nice bar that may have helped some one decide to donate,,,,, and help my brother Randy get back on his feet. Most importantly help His Grand boy Jonathan's (AKA bubba's) recovery along.

I've always helped without expecting anything in return.... We are all called to help our brothers and sisters when they are down. and so has Randy, seen him do it many a time.

And did I mention bubba really likes my wife's homemade BBQ sauce, our pork ribs & brisket!!! just ask him!!!!

And I had to take a shot @ my my buddy Jacob J. while I was having fun. I followed Randy over here from Arborist Site and I am related to Tree Freaks on Both sides nof my Family, my Grandparents where in The Timber/Lumber business in the Late 1800-1900's in Wisconson/MinnesotaN Dakota.... I got into it After Hurricane Rita helpimg my Nephew's In S. LA & SE TX keeping their Chainsaws running, Then CAD took over!!! Modding made them more fun to run!!! Just sayin!!!!

Last edited: