Fundraiser for Randy and The Bubba

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. I have a conflict with the drawing results being announced tomorrow night. I have cleared it with the Head Monkey to push it back 1 day to Saturday at 7:00 pm. I will be using a random number generator app off the internet to determin the winners drawn. I will publish the entire list plus a few extras as there are a few people who would like to pay their winning number forward. There has been 132 donations made (130 on gofundme and 2 direct to Randy). There is also a fair amount that donated but did not want to be included in the raffle. If you are chosen as a winner and your turn is up you will be tagged in this thread and will have 48 hours to respond with a choice. If no response then we will move on to the next on the list. As always we will be fair and may have to adjust on the fly.

Thanks,
Dan

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. I have a conflict with the drawing results being announced tomorrow night. I have cleared it with the Head Monkey to push it back 1 day to Saturday at 7:00 pm. I will be using a random number generator app off the internet to determin the winners drawn. I will publish the entire list plus a few extras as there are a few people who would like to pay their winning number forward. There has been 132 donations made (130 on gofundme and 2 direct to Randy). There is also a fair amount that donated but did not want to be included in the raffle. If you are chosen as a winner and your turn is up you will be tagged in this thread and will have 48 hours to respond with a choice. If no response then we will move on to the next on the list. As always we will be fair and may have to adjust on the fly.

Thanks,
Dan
And all this time I thought your name was Woodrow!

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks,
Dan
WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!! Good going Dan Tha Man, I have an commitment at your time to begin and will be traveling until 8:00 PM or so CST, just curious are you talking CST as I see you are in Wisconsin

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!! Good going Dan Tha Man, I have an commitment at your time to begin and will be traveling until 8:00 PM or so CST, just curious are you talking CST as I see you are in Wisconsin

Yes CST.

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea. I challenged him to follow a scale drawing on it. He has done very well on the size and shape. Let's see how it turns out.

What kind of metals has he been working with?
Edit: asking because I've been on the hunt for a marking knife and ended up just purchasing one made in 1095 steel. But I'm still on the hunt for a harder steel.

My dream would be one in M390 as I have two knives in it and they have been spectacular for edge retention. I've looked at making one myself but raw stock only comes in thin sheets from the suppliers I've looked at. (Unless you fork out money for a big sheet)

Last edited: