Fundraiser for Randy and The Bubba

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely. We are blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Yeppers!!! Blessed we are,,, You have helped so many,,,,
Like to throw in a chain, for the bar make it a combo deal if that’s ok , Full skip , square View attachment 401841
Good on Ya SG3691
Kicked a few sheckels in.

Also adding to the prize list a builder 394xp. No show queen but hopefully someone can build a decent runner out of her. Will need a carb., air filter and cover for sure. Probably some other bits along the way. Cylinder is in good shape, includes New; Meteor piston kit, OEM wrist pin bearing, SKF crank bearings, and aftermarket crank seals.
Talk about blessed by the good folks here!!!!! I likes me them 394/395XP saws, Years ago I bought a used one from JJ and it didn't want to run. Well JJ' being the straight up dude that he is,,, He contacted that gun toting monkey saw builder extrodinaire,,,, and I shipped it to TN,,,, when it came back it was a felling/bucking beast!!!!!!!!!!image000000.JPGimage000004.JPGAnd I would love to have another,,, one!!!!!! Just like it,,,, Just sayin!!!!!! Randy-n-Jacob J,,, two great fellas... Thank you for opening my eyes,,, and BTW, that Jasha Reynolds ported 390 XP wearing the 32" Husqvarna light bar & Chain combo is rather beastly it's own self!!! Woot, Woot!!!! :cool: Stihl Creamsicles are Good,,, but a well tuned & maintained Swedish saw with the right bar & sharp Squareground chain will put a smile on your face!!!

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
30 Bucks in, please transfer the raffle chance's to @Mastermind
I appreciate that sir. We feel very fortunate to have such wonderful people in our lives. This whole thing has just blown our family away. Thank you all for helping us out.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag