Fell off the Wagon. Oops!

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tip roller feels good. Bar rails seem tight and bar lays flat on my steel flatness checking plate. It came from this Homelite:
upload_2018-4-8_9-54-10.jpeg

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’d you do with those pigs Mr. H?
Didn't see any. Did see some rooting and fresh pig tracks though. We were doing some boundary flagging and making a lot of noise so not too surprised at the poor outcome. We had a great time though and thoroughly enjoyed the really pleasant weather. My buddy JK stepped out of both his boots in the swamp. He's standing in the swamp with both of his boots in his hand. It was pretty hilarious (for me at least). He had another pair of socks so he was at least able to change those once we got back to the camp. Also had the sole come completely off of my barely worn hunting boots. Gonna take em back to Bass Pro and see if they'll do anything about it.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The bar slot is 3/8" wide x 2 5/8" long
In mm that's about 10mm wide x 6.7mm long

The adjustment holes are 1.25" on center
The oiler holes are 1 7/8" on center

Both the oiler holes and the adjustment holes are open to the bar's chain groove.

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think if it were mine I'd try to fix up the 3.7, I always kinda liked those saws...I think you can tell if it's a 3.7 mainly be taking off the muffler and checking the rings. My 3.7 had a narrow ring if I remember right..

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think if it were mine I'd try to fix up the 3.7, I always kinda liked those saws...I think you can tell if it's a 3.7 mainly be taking off the muffler and checking the rings. My 3.7 had a narrow ring if I remember right..
The 3.7 is already a runner. Probably needs the carb serviced. I haven't cut wood with it yet though. I won't keep it. I've had some previously. Good anti-vibe but no chainbrake. Last one I had I sold on AS for $100 pho. This one will probably go for that too. (I do have a bar/chain for it so may just sell it locally) Haven't messed with it enough to determine its reliability. Appears to be low hours though.