I need some advice.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bad advice here O.P. I, too, had heard that this guy was the man...
I learned yesterday that bigger head, smaller bar, and bigger sprocket is the ticket. We're still talking about the pre-game fap-out right?

Also:View attachment 395662

Do you have any productive suggestions about my 250 or not ?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you. I'll let you know what direction I head with this saw.
Keep in mind that the comment section of the videos on YouTube from the heavy hitters(BBR included of course) in the saw game can be a wonderful resource. Good luck with your search!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keep in mind that the comment section of the videos on YouTube from the heavy hitters(BBR included of course) in the saw game can be a wonderful resource. Good luck with your search!

I appreciate the advice, you aren't like all the other sarcastic asssholes on the internet.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe the oil brand is causing the smoke.
What oil is tooberly excepted?
Why I like old saws, they'll drink any brand and not complain. They are allowed to smoke too.

But I fear one these winters, I'm gonna throw em all in the river and get newer, cooler saws, with More Stickers.
I'll drain oil first so no toobers are offended.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You better take it easy joking around about beer, Pilgrim. The guys in Patagonia jackets and Birkenstocks get pissed real quick. Plus you could potentially lose internet friends over it. I found that out the hard way.

I got ran down on by a gang of lesbians and hipsters in Subarus this morning wearing lululemon shorts and North Face hats just for posting this.

You guys gotta be careful.

The one girl ( I think ) told me if she had to take her Teva Sandals off I was gonna get my ass kicked, I told them I didn't want any smoke.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@sawmikaze I think I may have a solution to your problem, albeit one in the spirit of one upmanship.
I have two MS250's here I could put on a custom bar for a double headed saw, which of course will require a helper, but you will never ever have a kick back event with this rig. One guy will be getting sprayed in the face with chips, but it sounds like finding a helper that is used to getting sprayed in the face isn't a problem for you. Have your machine call my machine, mkay.