I need some advice.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya know, the past few days I'd been thinking "It's been awhile since Sawmikaze created a new thread". Looks like the wait is over. As for advice, Amsoil Dominator makes the best bar oil because you can damn near shut off the oiler and the chain'll still get lubed. Put a green weenie and horny muffler on the saw, wear some assless chaps while using it and that'll make the saw really rev(ved) up!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Strangely enough, all I remember about that night is the smell of Kiwi-Strawberry lip gloss.

If it wasn't for that chain wallet and cargo pants you would've never been accepted.

But I have that same single memory from that day I went to Cheat Lake to meat Dalice for lunch, I thought I drank too much but you know what people like him are capable of.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya know, the past few days I'd been thinking "It's been awhile since Sawmikaze created a new thread". Looks like the wait is over. As for advice, Amsoil Dominator makes the best bar oil because you can damn near shut off the oiler and the chain'll still get lubed. Put a green weenie and horny muffler on the saw, wear some assless chaps while using it and that'll make the saw really rev(ved) up!

I don't run in to too many obstacles I can't overcome but this 250 had me stumped so I figured I'd bring it to the experts.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't run in to too many obstacles I can't overcome but this 250 had me stumped so I figured I'd bring it to the experts.
Maybe, just maybe, it's not the saw at all in need of adjustment, rather, look at the wood choice as a possible upgrade to the hero sawing you seek.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh ma Gawd, Bwahahahahahahaha!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it wasn't for that chain wallet and cargo pants you would've never been accepted.

But I have that same single memory from that day I went to Cheat Lake to meat Dalice for lunch, I thought I drank too much but you know what people like him are capable of.

Lesbians love camo cargo shorts and chain wallets.

At least all the one's I've seen that run a dozer or drive truck.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Did you ever see my yearbook thread ?

It's a classic.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sondre might play a mean bass..
Just listen to the rippin‘ base line during Dallas’ skin flute instrumental, right before he tears into his center stage solo. Nuff said.

Attachments

• 1ECBB8E1-A348-414D-8D09-356F521DB39B.jpeg
    1ECBB8E1-A348-414D-8D09-356F521DB39B.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 8