High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two more additions to the prize list:

This is no where near what others have offered up, but still pretty decent prizes for someone.

Two lucky winners will each receive a package of .5 Gallon (2 Liters) of Organic Extra++ Virgin Greek Olive Oil and a surprise pack of various Mediterranean and Greek delicacies (all organic and locally produced) with shipping included. Not sure which local delicacies yet, but most probably will include olives, dried figs, sun dried tomatoes and dried herbs for cooking.

My wife and I care for the olive trees and care for the olives/oil from the tree to the bottle. You won't find a better olive oil anywhere on the planet. Comes with a certificate from my local olive press, which includes acidity rating (very important factor for oil quality).

I manage olive groves as a part of my income, so I acquire quite a lot of oil. This year was a bumper crop year, so I have quite a bit extra to offer.

@GCJenks204 please add 2(each) olive oil packets to prize list.

These are now added to the list in post two. If I missed any other donations please let me know. Been a crazy week and had a phone crap out on me too boot...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How's it going?

Not bad, I was going to say I'll be glad when the weekend gets here but working Saturday and busy Sunday... Truthfully it is going to be a crazy busy next couple of weeks. Probably be getting my ass kicked until May 7th when I head to Chicago for a couple of days.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Not bad, I was going to say I'll be glad when the weekend gets here but working Saturday and busy Sunday... Truthfully it is going to be a crazy busy next couple of weeks. Probably be getting my ass kicked until May 7th when I head to Chicago for a couple of days.
Same here brother. I thought about just sleeping at work lol

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These are now added to the list in post two. If I missed any other donations please let me know. Been a crazy week and had a phone crap out on me too boot...
You’re doing a great job with this Gary, I can only imagine the effort it takes to keep up with this on top of your normal life. A+

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir! In my humble opinion the donation of his time is the most significant contribution to this raffle. Can’t get time back.

Hear Hear !!!

Once you've taken care of one of these raffles, you really appreciate someone else doing it.