High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Leafy

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait, so only 63 names were drawn, does that mean someone is getting all 50 exhaust deflectors? Hahaha I figured everyone would just get one of those. I can't even think of what I'd do with more than 2 of them

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait, so only 63 names were drawn, does that mean someone is getting all 50 exhaust deflectors? Hahaha I figured everyone would just get one of those. I can't even think of what I'd do with more than 2 of them
Whomever wants them can choose how many they want...up to 50.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably screwed it up royally this morning, don't even have a full cup of coffee in me yet...
@CoreyB can help fix that!
Seems pretty straight forward to me.
^-^-^- That! -^-^-^

Put them on the hood of Your car, air inlets!

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@SOS Ridgerider thank you for not picking the 7900 . Been wanting one for awhile.
I remember you saying something about it way early in the thread, and I have more than enough of them anyways. That Solo 603 was calling my name. I had my eye on that since the very beginning, so I can't believe I actually won it.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I remember you saying something about it way early in the thread, and I have more than enough of them anyways. That Solo 603 was calling my name. I had my eye on that since the very beginning, so I can't believe I actually won it.
Well I appreciate it very much.