High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
5:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok gents I have to eat crow on the ax and handle contribution. I just checked my billets that I’ve had drying for a while and too my dismay they’re cracking terribly, I thought I was doing everything right but apparently not:(. With this being the case, I must withdraw my offer to make a handle for the raffle as it will be at least 6 months before I have new billets ready. Now, I will not withdraw it if folks are willing to wait that long, just want it to be known up front that it will take much longer than I anticipated.

I cannot apologize enough and can offer something else for the raffle if the consensus is that 6 months is too long to wait.

@T.Roller I will GFM

That’s a shame I know you take such pride and commitment to your axe handles
If any of you hacks haven’t seen @XP_Slingers work on the axe handles thread then you should they deserve a bigGFY

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know where he got this dinosaur, but it sure was tasty. Lol. My friend is a shepherd and has probably 200 sheep. He slaughters often and loves to have a lamb fest. I always get to do the cooking. Can't complain though because the lamb's free...

Bars are arriving Monday. They shipped the catalogs via postal mail and the bars with UPS. Great catalog and company.

Yeah second that I always get a email alert every Sunday morning around 7am with the weeks offers

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep...that's me. Same username. I've been circling the drain over there for quite some time and batted around the idea of joining up over here, but was a little slow because I didn't want to try and write and answer on two forums.

I saw there was a lot of good guys and discussions over here, so I finally took the plunge. Matter of fact, a lot of my Google searches for parts and what not pointed me to OPE also.

Great move was that great place here , you got Hoooskies stihl losing screws everywhere and Dolmars cuttin wood

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
12:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s a shame I know you take such pride and commitment to your axe handles
If any of you hacks haven’t seen @XP_Slingers work on the axe handles thread then you should they deserve a bigGFY
It’s all sorted out bud. I’m still going to make a handle and hang an old ax on it for the raffle. It’s just going to take about 6 months (maybe more) to complete.