High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaw cleaning best practices

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice! Is it your same recipe, or did you do anything different to it? I assume it is mtronic?
Don't be surprised if it's stock, I imagine that his daily grind is similar to a buddy of mine who is a Jam up body and paint guy, but he still drives the same old primered truck. Generally speaking, most do not want to do what they do all day, when they get home, even if they work at home.
I could be mistaken, but the odds are statistically in my favor. @Mastermind may be able to tell us,or possibly a trade secret that saw porters don't like ported saws(he's already allowed that they scare him,due to the noise emitted from the bung hole)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if it's stock, I imagine that his daily grind is similar to a buddy of mine who is a Jam up body and paint guy, but he still drives the same old primered truck. Generally speaking, most do not want to do what they do all day, when they get home, even if they work at home.
I could be mistaken, but the odds are statistically in my favor. @Mastermind may be able to tell us,or possibly a trade secret that saw porters don't like ported saws(he's already allowed that they scare him,due to the noise emitted from the bung hole)
I am going to have to get Griffin my 6yr old to start typing for me, you guys have already typed 43 messages before my brain and my fingers successfully intermingled with this phone...

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll have to talk to the sea gulls and send them your way to sh!t on your cars. Lol