trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
4:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many thanks to the Wagner family for hosting this. I'll definately be back next year. Food was great, the community of folks there was even better. Met some good folk and saw some great saws. @wagnerworks thanks for your hospitality and the little trinkets I got to bring home! I'll be talking to you. It was nice to meet your parents and talk with your dad. @SOS Ridgerider @huskyboy it was nice meeting you two and hope you made it home safe. A very cool day.

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ABarrick thanks for taking the time to provide the cants!
No problem. It was definitely worth the effort involved. I didn't think we'd have enough but I brought home three full cants. Was great to meet you and talk with you throughout the day. Thanks for your help packing up too.

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That was T4Drillers 361, came pretty close, that 361 he built is fast
Dang, that was close. Wish I could of stayed longer..

Thank you Kris for the amazing time. You have a beautiful place. Was a perfect day in pa. I enjoyed meeting and talking with sone members I haven't met before the most though. Thanks again.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a awesome time yesterday, meeting everyone and trying out so many saws I've never really ran before. Cant racing was a blast and it's very addicting! @Hot Husky 365 and @Wolverine thanks again for letting me try out that race chain on the hacked up 385, I need to get a setup like that just for cant racing at gtg's. Thanks Kris @Wagnerwerks and your dad for hosting a awesome event and I'm positive I'll be back next year!