PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is anyone coming to the gtg in want/need of old chain links? I bought out a pioneer dealer a while back and still have a rediculous amount of old 1/2" and down chain parts from various brands. I'd like to sell, trade or give it away to someone who will actually use it. Please don't ask for it if it will just be transferred to your basement to live. Lol.
For example.... View attachment 92712

Even If you want a few links for keychains, let me know...

Sharpen that raker and you have a can opener.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like to use Google Map directions, but every now and then they are not accurate, so I hope you don't mind if I post to ensure accuracy!

I'll be coming across on 84, South on 81 (through Wilkes Barrie - I wrestled at their tournament when I was in college), West on 80, 54 E, US 11 / 15 S, PA 35 S, Lft on Cocolamus Rd, PA 235 s / PA 333 W, Rt on Cedar Springs Rd, Left on Locust Run, Left on Providence Lane. That about right??? Thanks!

Says 4 Hrs 15 Min, but I will see if I can shrink it to 3.5 Hrs.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is anyone coming to the gtg in want/need of old chain links? I bought out a pioneer dealer a while back and still have a rediculous amount of old 1/2" and down chain parts from various brands. I'd like to sell, trade or give it away to someone who will actually use it. Please don't ask for it if it will just be transferred to your basement to live. Lol.
For example.... View attachment 92712

Even If you want a few links for keychains, let me know...
@Lee H

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bad news: I'm not going to be able to make it. :-(

My sitter fell through, so it's either bring the 3, 5, and 7 year olds with me (they don't like noisy things), or stay home and try again next year.

DefinitiveJulie

@Definitive Dave’s babysitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning peoples...
Many thanks to Bruce for fixing my login so that David doesn’t get all of my likes :) (he doesn’t really do all that much to deserve them)
I look forward to seeing all of the nice people that I met in Tennessee this weekend while David is doing his crazy stuff :D
Julie

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning peoples...
Many thanks to Bruce for fixing my login so that David doesn’t get all of my likes :) (he doesn’t really do all that much to deserve them)
I look forward to seeing all of the nice people that I met in Tennessee this weekend while David is doing his crazy stuff :D
Julie

Good morning Julie.

It was great meeting you this weekend.

Did Dave lose a pair of chaps?