Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No one needs more than one round to hunt. We need to destroy all of these hi-capacity killing clips.

Enough.

Let it go. We have no reason to get into that here.

Facebook might be a better place for this type of discussion.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Enough.

Let it go. We have no reason to get into that here.

Facebook might be a better place for this type of discussion.
Thank you. Not sure if he's joking or not but that *s-worde is fighting words with me.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd say you are correct but please cuz, no panty pics or i'm postin my diaper pics.

There are a few guys who can pretty much go on about any topic without it becoming a clusterfuck....but there are far more who get the hurt butt. I just lean toward getting a start on stopping this sort of thing before it gets started if I can.

Muad

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, so you all are good with your sarcasm posts (how many times was dik/dick mentioned here), but I submit TWO attempts at sarcasm and I'm told to stop? Wow. I'm not on any social media anymore, so I can't take it to FB.

Is it because I'm not in the OPE click or something?

I'm of course joking. I'm a HUGE 2A supporter, and was just trying to have some fun as it seemed like this was a fun group from all the ribbing that I was seeing.

Can you point me to a COC (Code of Conduct) list or something so I can see what the approved topics of fun are? You know, just wanting to be treated equally among my peers....

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are a few guys who can pretty much go on about any topic without it becoming a clusterfuck....but there are far more who get the hurt butt. I just lean toward getting a start on stopping this sort of thing before it gets started if I can.
I figure he was just bs'ng with the avatar pic and all...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, so you all are good with your sarcasm posts (how many times was dik/dick mentioned here), but I submit TWO attempts at sarcasm and I'm told to stop? Wow. I'm not on any social media anymore, so I can't take it to FB.

I'm of course joking. I'm a HUGE 2A supporter, and was just trying to have some fun as it seemed like this was a fun group from all the ribbing that I was seeing.

Can you point me to a COC (Code of Conduct) list or something so I can see what the approved topics of fun are? You know, just wanting to be treated equally among my peers....
Pics of weaponry and ammo then we'll look at voting ya in da club!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm big 2A guy as well. Sorry I misread your post and didn't look at your avatar. Well, didn't misread, just wasn't sure where you going with it. Unfortunately guns are uber political and the wrong person can turn the joking into a complete meltdown.
well said. and sometimes its hard to pick up on sarcasm from text only.

Muad

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do y'all want WW2-era or more modern examples?

I mean, ARs are fun and all (have and have built a ton of them), but as of late I seem to be gravitating towards older stuff, like...

PCryDbC.jpg

l8vuYxA.jpg

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

politics and religion are pretty much off limits here for a reason, it gets in the way. the P/R forum on AS is a great spot if you wanna talk about that stuff. as steve said, guns have been turned into a major political thing and it ultimately has nothing to do with the intent of this forum.

Muad

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fair enough, I'll refrain from the sarcasms. Was not intending to ruffle any feathers, but that seems to have taken place. My apologies.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Now don't be that guy. Don't you get all butthurt. LOL

As for rules.....we just avoid politics and religion. Regardless of which side you take, you have to admit that those topics only wind up dividing us up into camps. We are here because we like saws.....tree killing, and fughin with T1. Let's not mess that up.

The posts you made about magazines will rile up the 2A guys.....then they will in turn hurt the butts of the anti-gun crowd. I didn't realize you were being sarcastic.....and so I apologize. BUT.....I'd still rather not wade off into the topic of limiting access to guns, ammo, or mag capacity.

Have a great Saturday. I'm going to a car show.