High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks, after being a peeping Tom here for a few years I finally registered as a memeber, I spent lots of time reading up on this forum, like how it started & the things that go on, being in the shadows I witnessed the iron donkey show, the 10 year stolen saw build and lots more, iam a homelite guy & spend most of my time on HOH and know theres lots of members here from there.

A little about me, I live in oregon (not Portland) so please dont confuse me with that city, I've been in the firearms business for almost 20 years, about 5 years ago I opened a landscaping company & that has been very successful and has helped support me and my family, iam a father of 5 kick @$$ kids who love chainsaws, atv's and gardening, I do my best to raise them right and old fashion like I was, I look forward to settling in here & hope to be able to help any memebers here with anything I can.

Eddie.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks, after being a peeping Tom here for a few years I finally registered as a memeber, I spent lots of time reading up on this forum, like how it started & the things that go on, being in the shadows I witnessed the iron donkey show, the 10 year stolen saw build and lots more, iam a homelite guy & spend most of my time on HOH and know theres lots of members here from there.

A little about me, I live in oregon (not Portland) so please dont confuse me with that city, I've been in the firearms business for almost 20 years, about 5 years ago I opened a landscaping company & that has been very successful and has helped support me and my family, iam a father of 5 kick @$$ kids who love chainsaws, atv's and gardening, I do my best to raise them right and old fashion like I was, I look forward to settling in here & hope to be able to help any memebers here with anything I can.

Eddie.
Welcome.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol.. No not home schooled, I have been out of school for over 30 years & no Dall is not my father either, no you can't have pics of my mom.

😁

Something tells me you won't have any trouble fitting in, nor posting relevant content and questions.

Welcome to OPE, Eddie!

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Eddie.
Welcome to the forum. I also love chainsaws, gardening, and ATVs as well as similar things. I’m also on HOH.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol.. No not home schooled, I have been out of school for over 30 years & no Dall is not my father either, no you can't have pics of my mom.
Yer killin' all their fun. Be careful 'cuz they might team up and "BACKDOOR YOU".
First saw I ran was a Remington PL?4 (Similar to a Homelite) that was the smallest saw Dad had. Then it was mostly Homelites for years. C-5s' and 7s' Welcome aboard (I Think).