Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d be considering a toro if they still offered the Kawasaki.

Dealer says he has 2 liberty z’s and an x380 otw due next month.

One thing about it now, what you want and what is available to buy are two entirely different things in the "new Normal"
I would also add I wouldn't waste much time trying to find an existing model still on the floor somewhere even if I had to travel a bit as new ones roll out with "new" pricing, your budget could be blown before you even start.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got that blade change down to a science .I use a set of short ramps that bolt to the concrete with anchors and drive the front up .Chain the blade and use a long handled box end with a cheater bar to break the blade bolts loose .I have three sets of high lift blades and two sets of cut down heavy Dixie Chopper blades plus one set of Dixie Chopper mulchers . Pot likers could make universal sized blades but then they couldn't control the market --azz holes ---

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got that blade change down to a science .I use a set of short ramps that bolt to the concrete with anchors and drive the front up .Chain the blade and use a long handled box end with a cheater bar to break the blade bolts loose .I have three sets of high lift blades and two sets of cut down heavy Dixie Chopper blades plus one set of Dixie Chopper mulchers . Pot likers could make universal sized blades but then they couldn't control the market --azz holes ---

I use a highlift jack (farm jack), couple of jack stands and a cordless 1/2" impact. If I don't have to scrape the deck it's less than a 1 beer job.

AVB

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm, No matter long it takes it is still a no beer job here. Never acquire the taste for the stuff.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm actually planning to mow alot of my yard with a regular push mower this year for exercise. The large flat areas will be handled by the tractor and finish mower. I still have my grandma's Murray 12/38" riding mower, now in its 32nd season. The flimsy seat mounts finally rusted through and now the seat slides around. Better go get replacements from my parts machine.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks all! That Kawasaki v twin is so smooth and quiet. I would’ve preferred another diesel but those x7s are not cheap! The only task for this 380 is mowing, I suspect it will last a long time.