youtube alternatives?

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, the drag queen ads just crossed the line for me. I wouldn't know about learning stuff on YT, most of the stuff that isn't music just isn't my style.
You don’t like weird perverted individuals flaunting their kinks and sexual identity in your face 24/7? Wow you must be a bigot racist…..”come on man”

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
4:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what did you end up going with @Woodslasher?
Pro, cons, or otherwise??
I actually got a bit busy adjusting to a new job so I entirely forgot about this and have just used whatever's in my iTunes library in the meantime. I'm thinking when I get the time and motivation I'll install Pandora, but I just haven't gotten there yet.
What’s the proper pronoun. Lol
My answer to that question is "Fvck off!" If you're the type of person that asks that question, you're probably not someone I'd want to be around.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually got a bit busy adjusting to a new job so I entirely forgot about this and have just used whatever's in my iTunes library in the meantime. I'm thinking when I get the time and motivation I'll install Pandora, but I just haven't gotten there yet.

My answer to that question is "Fvck off!" If you're the type of person that asks that question, you're probably not someone I'd want to be around.
Pandora is the same.

I had to watch youtube on some account or device that didn't have RED on it the other day...horrid. I don't agree with youtube but having it commercial free is nice.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got bored during lunch a few days ago and Pandora is now installed. My only gripe is everywhere I am except for work has chitty enough reception that I can't listen to stuff on it, but at work it's nice.

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have YouTube premium so no adds for me. I hate the fact of giving them money. I can't stand adds! I'll pay extra, so I don't waste my time hearing or seeing them.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been using pandora for years, $5 and I get 4 offline channels, that is super nice traveling in the boondocks

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got bored during lunch a few days ago and Pandora is now installed. My only gripe is everywhere I am except for work has chitty enough reception that I can't listen to stuff on it, but at work it's nice.
I think you can download some channels to play offline.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So YouTube canned one of my videos because they believe I am endangering a child. Apparently an 11 year old baleing hay and other farm chores is not allowed.

Did we come up with a good video sharing site or did we all just agree YouTube can eat a dick?

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got my first gun when I was 11 years old, a bolt action .22 rifle.
My house was about 2 miles from the Arkansas River bottoms.
Had to walk thru town with that rifle on my shoulder to get there.
Did it every weekend, zero issues... 11 years old.
My how times have changed.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So YouTube canned one of my videos because they believe I am endangering a child. Apparently an 11 year old baleing hay and other farm chores is not allowed.

Did we come up with a good video sharing site or did we all just agree YouTube can eat a dick?
Rummble
Fawk BlowTube. I watch vids there sometimes but I do not give them a red cent.

Good on you for brining up that youngin right.