High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

YouTube Account Terminations...Possible Fix???

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5 gigabytes is actually a sizable amount of storage.... A shortish chainsaw vid is what, around 200 megabytes. You can also control that size with a decent video program, make it even smaller. I think it's worthwhile. And maybe if they get an influx of users they'll increase their size limits. At least that's what has seemed to happen with such hosts in the past....
I guess I like HQ video, in that application 5 gigs is nothing. I have really good video editor, and always use the highest quality rendering with the max bitrate, so each video is usually at least a couple gigabytes.

It's a shame what's going on, but so far YT has a monopoly.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I came to realize today that Google locked me out of my YouTube account, simply says there is no account with my account email address.
All my videos are still up, I just can't log in!

Makes me feel all jolly inside . . .

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I came to realize today that Google locked me out of my YouTube account, simply says there is no account with my account email address.
All my videos are still up, I just can't log in!

Makes me feel all jolly inside . . .
I’m in the same situation right now, can’t log into my account, keeps taking me through a captcha but won’t go beyond it

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There or other platforms to use now, :) We all know about a few like vimoe. But there’s rumble and bitcute... as youtube keeps playing games and loves the advertising, more people are looking elsewhere :D

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a pc motherboard failure (bad capacitors) so have been offline for while.
Google refused to let me into any of my email accounts, from another computer, that I had previously logged in from before (several times).
Funny how they would offer to send a confirmation code to another email account for ya....
duh..uhm 'cept I couldn't access that one either (for the same friggin reasons as above).

Finally got the caps ordered and installed, so this box is back up and have access to google/Gmail again.
argh...Still having to battle with (AT&T monopoly) internet service issues though.

Funny (aggravating as f###) how changing one piece of hardware in the chain could shut me out of the electronic life that we now live.

Maria280090

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Moslty famous YouTubers they use Tubebuddy for YouTube success
Is it true
Can I use this tool
I

Sent from my TECNO KC2 using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Very interesting first post.