SOLD Wizard 316 (xxv)

Trader history (0)

Boomer 87

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a good running and cutting wizard 316, orange version of a poulan super xxv. The only thing it needs is the correct size fuel line, the current line is too small and the tank leaks around it. Otherwise nice shape. Anyone who's ran a super 25 knows they run hard for thier size. $50 obo20170430_175858.jpg 20170430_175828.jpg 20170430_175846.jpg

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll get back to you, it might be a little much for me to justify. Dont really need it. Its more sentimental than anything. However, sentiments dont rule my pockets!

Boomer 87

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Whats the sentiments you speak of if you dont mind??

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My father worked as a credit manager for WA for 32 years. Everything we had in the house was either truetone or wizard. He had an orange saw like the 316, and used it for many years. When he died I got it and used it for a couple years, then one day it wouldnt start and instead of getting it fixed, threw it out. Come about 10 years and 200 chainsaws later I'm thinking that was the dumbest move ever. So I need a little limber, had a couple of 192's and 200's, but dont use it all that much to have the money just sitting there. So I'm looking for a WA saw that is in good shape but is cheap. That little saw ran real good when I had it and I only will use it sparingly. I thought that getting that little orange saw would remind me of him everytime that I went in the shed. An absolutely great man and a great dad. So thats the story. I got one from a member but due to its problems it needed the case split and the orange paint was starting to come off in droves. So I decided the work wasnt worth it so I'm looking for another one. Those little poulan micro xxv go all day for $30 bucks in my neck of the woods, cause when they wont start people just throw them away because it costs too much to get them fixed to what they are worth. So thats the story. Not trying to get anything out of this, just explaining my motivation to getting a little wizard saw.

Boomer 87

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wow cool story, so how bout 40 bucks then. I like the story and that you want that exact saw, id like you to get it.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. I really appreciate it. My old man does too!! Lol Now I have something like he first owned in honor of him. He wasn't too handy around the house with fixing stuff, but he always was out trimming trees and cutting bushes. Let me have your paypal and thank you again.

Tom Rooney
303 Kirkhoff Rd
Westminster, MD. 21158

He would have liked that Wasco store information on the recoil, pretty cool.

Boomer 87

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Let me get home from work, then ill pm you the info and work on gettin her boxed up, youll really like it, it is in very nice shape. Thank you sir