Reaction score
k5dlQNm
vRpYv1d
EpP5jlx
PfaXvx3
K1SVAj0
ZM3nbJg
Hello everyone,

I have a Poulan Pro 655 with I believe the boost port cylinder as it appears to have the extra transfer port behind the piston(I have not pulled the cylinder). I have had the saw for a few months now and anticipated keeping it and fixing the few minor things but life has taken a turn for me and I don't need more stuff just sitting around collecting dust right that could go to a better home. When I first got it I hacked on an old 25" 3003 mount Stihl bar I had just to get it in some wood and try it out. It ran very good at idle and in the cut, but does not currently run as it needs the fuel line installed in the tank. I ended up ordering an OEM Walbro carburetor kit and an OEM Tillotson fuel filter but never got around to installing either. I removed the old fuel line to get an exact size but never reinstalled the new line or filter(both are in a bag and included). I had a brand new archer 404-8 tooth sprocket that I installed along with greasing the clutch bearing when I cleaned the saw up after running it, I included the original Oregon 3/8-7 tooth in the bag with the fuel line. I also put a gas cap from a Poulan Pro 455 because the original black one was near impossible to get off with out vise-grips, the one on it now comes off with ease. If I can find the original black one I will include it. The back of the handle does have one area where it is broken off towards the very rear. The bearings feel tight on both sides and the crankshaft does not have any play, the manual and auto oil pump both appear to function as they should. Majority of the original paint is still intact and the only piece I noticed missing was one screw on the bottom of the handle bar. Now to the few bad things I've noticed, it does leak bar oil quite a bit when left sitting awhile. The chain brake does function but the brake flag itself is pushed way down when engaged, not sure if this is because of something missing or damage spring, this is not noticeable when the chain brake is not engaged as the flag seems to sit normal then. Overall seems to be a very nice and solid saw that just needs a few more bits and pieces finished up. I'm thinking $475 PHO shipped east of the Mississippi and will split shipping west. I hope my long description has covered majority of the main questions and concerns. I will try and included several pictures from all angles.

Thanks