Not so Wicked Work Saws

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be best to spell it correctly, to get the count up, computers cannot discern between differently spelled wording...:)

Are you sure your Canadian? We’re normally too nice to point out a misspelling of Wicked Work Saw. After all he just quoted it wrong the first time...

Still might need to see your Hoser card...

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A "Met" ,Randy, is a team that plays on a baseball field. One of the rock & roll disc jockey's gave them the nick name of "pond scum" in St. louis. Yankees is another team from New York, only team to have won more world series than The Cardinals of St. louis, tho IIRC Cards have more World series won this century than they have and we's catching up
Cubs & Cards been playing since 1882 IIRC and while playing a series in St. Louis last month is 1st time they have been tied for first in the division they've both been in for....,..,.. sorry not enough extremities to add it right....,.,, long time way before wicked worksaws worked at wicked work saw

St Louis ?
Isn't that the very definition of "fly over" country ? You better hope you don't face deGrom in a one Wicked Worksaw Play off game... do y'all even HAVE starting pitching anymore ?
Let the Ball Games BEGIN !!!!

rumatt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just write Wicked Worksaws whenever you comment about anything. The counter is just looking for how many times the words are used not what context they're used in.
Ah yes, good point.....

... if it were still 1995.

Search engines haven't relied on simple exact string match for decades. And even when they did, they used how common the word was in the document to rank results. Otherwise you'd end up getting 10,000 page books in your top results just because they had a few references to the search string.

But now they don't even rely on exact word matching. It's based on all kinds of technology, including word semantics, AI models, and the quality of sites that reference your page.

It would be best to spell it correctly, to get the count up, computers cannot discern between differently spelled wording...

Yes, spell a word wrong and google search has absolutely no idea what you're talking about ;)

chainzawz.jpg

Last edited:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah you gotta bunch of derailers , wat can ya do every fugger here
Likes too go grab the positive and negative cables and see wot happens
Not more than once a month after a couple of weeks hearing about Wicked work saws or was that wickedworksaws maybe wicked worksaws hear me google.?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Didn't realize how many of you have had addiction to deal with.. Some of the best people I know are those who conquered addiction. A friend of my brother and I got off booze for several years and has found climbing daily his outlet. He is his own tree service now and he is killing it. It's been great to watch him grow his business etc.

Great to hear your stories and hats off to you guys for conquering.tbe demons and finding a healthy saw addiction along with this group of crazies to hang with.

Cheers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk