Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

rumatt

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you guys want this thread to come up near the top when someone googles Wicked Worksaws, things that would help would be

1. Keeping it on topic, and lots of good content about Wicket Worksaws
2. Having other reputable pages reference this thread

#2 isn't always easy, but #1 is within our control. (well... *was* within our control :) )

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you guys want this thread to come up near the top when someone googles Wicked Worksaws, things that would help would be

1. Keeping it on topic, and lots of good content about Wicket Worksaws
2. Having other reputable pages reference this thread

#2 isn't always easy, but #1 is within our control. (well... *was* within our control :) )

No way to keep it on topic.....and moving.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On topic... LOL

You can still accomplish "1. Keeping it on topic, and lots of good content about Wicket Worksaws"

Just write Wicked Worksaws whenever you comment about anything. The counter is just looking for how many times the words are used not what context they're used in.

Last edited:

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On topic... LOL

You can still accomplish "1. Keeping it on topic, and lots of good content about Wicket Worksaws"

Just write Wicket Worksaws whenever you comment about anything. The counter is just looking for how many times the words are used not what context they're used in.

It would be best to spell it correctly, to get the count up, computers cannot discern between differently spelled wording...:)

MarcS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just write Wicked Worksaws whenever you comment about anything.

I know firsthand the resale on Wicked Worksaws isn’t very good. The guy clearly deserves to be charged and convicted of theft if the stories are true about him taking money and saws without delivering. With that said, other than the problem of little to no port work being done, any examples of poor quality work done? Catastrophic failures, etc?

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On topic... LOL

Just write Wicked Worksaws whenever you comment about anything. The counter is just looking for how many times the words are used not what context they're used in.
yes, something like:
every morning i wake up and take a big wicked worksaws in my toilet.
or
went out in my yard and stepped in a steaming pile of wicked worksaws.
like that? could probly turn into a fun game.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did someone say wicked worksaws ? Or wicked work saws ? It's unfortunate for saw owners because the value of his saws will drop. I know I've turned down a few decent deals mainly because he was the builder.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are half right my friend. The greatest baseball team ever is NOT the Yankees.

GOOOOOOOOO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Braves ?
Braves ?
what's a Braves? I never heard of a "Braves"....

Joe...expect a FEW phone calls when my Mets sweep y'all this week .... LFGM !!!!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've held nearly every service position Narcotics Anonymous has, from regional committee member down to coffee maker. I sponsored others, and worked my steps, and took meetings into jails and penitentiaries. Now.....what I really learned from doing all that is so simple.

Just do the next RIGHT thing. Period. When we stray from that one precept we are toast.

It's not rocket science.

Is getting loaded the right thing for an addict to do? No.....of course not.

Stealing? Nope.....bad idea.

Selling dope? Wrong move for sure.

And so on.....

Where the danger lies for those of with years of recovery is when we start thinking we have all the answers...that we're somehow cured. Well.....I'm still an addict. Now I'm addicted to chainsaws, forums, farming, etc. But at least these addictions ain't going to land me behind bars.
Right on bro
stay off the WWsaws path & b Okay almost all my friends are in recovery one way or nother, then I stumble into chainsaws from a blow down that Dad was no longer here to remove. One saw lead to milling led to alaskans led to new ms-460 then 066 046 then ported 661, now I just got a tired 661 for a stroker project some day. never thought I'd do 430 mile round trip for a used saw.
never go anywhere for a wicked work saw now

Last edited:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok.....but just exactly what is a "Met" ?
A "Met" ,Randy, is a team that plays on a baseball field. One of the rock & roll disc jockey's gave them the nick name of "pond scum" in St. louis. Yankees is another team from New York, only team to have won more world series than The Cardinals of St. louis, tho IIRC Cards have more World series won this century than they have and we's catching up
Cubs & Cards been playing since 1882 IIRC and while playing a series in St. Louis last month is 1st time they have been tied for first in the division they've both been in for....,..,.. sorry not enough extremities to add it right....,.,, long time way before wicked worksaws worked at wicked work saw

Last edited:

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I met a few guys in my first week of going to NA meetings that became my best friends, and still are. We have a lot in common, and we stay in touch. I think those relationships were vitally important to me being able to stay clean and sober. It's a we thing.....
DITTO!
The Triangle of Self-Obsession & Self-Will Run Riot...I remember well.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy's right on! Some of my best friends sit around the AA tables. With that and the grace of God I have been able to stay sober! Axes and chainsaws now for me! And this forum!

Yeah good on you , this forum is my Bar nowadays